chap2: the fake twins

After the meeting with Yuria, the five teens are taken to the XXX street, where the two target lives. It's just their first mission, so they are excited yet nervous. Actually they are excited to meet new friends that have the same kind of super powers as them. The driver, who drive them there, parked the car a little bit far away from the target's house. It is to prevent anything bad from happening, in case a fight broke out.

"Alright, i'll wait from you kids here. Good luck. Oh, and Yuria said to tell you, that you have to put your safety first before everything." The driver said.

"Alright, thank you for telling us. We'll be back soon." Nayeon said.

After nayeon close the door of the car, she scanned the area. To her surprise, the area is actually pretty nice. The houses looks modern and are painted in white, there are trees all around, making the atmosphere here feels so refreshing.

"Hey. Stop day dreaming. Let's hurry up and get this over with." Suga said, that drag nayeon back to reality.

"So, let's see...... their house is number..... 30." Sana said.

Jin looked around and finally found their house. Jin waved his hand at the others, signaling the to come over to him. So the others did.

Jeongyeon looked at the house and saw that the lights are on, which means there is someone at home. Jeongyeon took a deep breath and ring the door bell.

A few minutes after she ranged the bell, the door opens, revealing a silver haired girl with a very fair skin.

"Uh, hello. Who are you looking for?" The girl said.

"Hi, you must be kim dahyun. You look even cuter than in the picture." Sana said.

Dahyun hesitates for a moment, but then she thanked sana for the praise, and ask her where did she know her name.

"Oh, well, actually, we are here to come and pick you and kim taehyung up. We are special team from the government that is asked to recruit people with special powers." Nayeon said.

When nayeon said that, dahyun's eyes seems to have widens and suddenly, her aura changed. It's like she has build a defense wall around her.

"I am sorry, but i don't know what are you people talking about. There is no one in this house who has any special powers or what so ever. So please leave." Dahyun said. Her tone is filled with caution.

"Don't be scared. We are just like you. We have special powers too." Jin said.

"Oh. I see. Well then, thank you for coming here. But please leave, i don't want to get involved in these crazy powers stuff." Dahyun said. As she was about to shut the door, suga grabbed the it and prevent it from closing.

"What is wrong with you? Why are you so wary against us?" Suga said, a little bit pissed.

When dahyun was about to say some thing, a guy suddenly appear behind her.

"Excuse me. But what are you doing to my sister?" The guy said.

"Taehyung? What are you doing down here? Go back inside." Dahyun said.

"Huh...? Wait? Sister? I thought....." Sana said in confusion.

"Yes. She is my sister. My younger twin." Taehyung said.

The others looked at each other in utter confusion. From the data, they are told that the two are just child hood friends, and not siblings. Did the informant got the info wrong?

"Taehyung. Just go back inside. Didn't mom also told you not to go outside?" Dahyun said.

"Well, I can't just let them bother you." Taehyung said.