chap 13: retreat

Jin's pov.

Nayeon's injured, i can't let her fight when she's in that condition. At least i have to distract these three so that they won't find her.

An ice blast keeps blowing and destroying the entire city. Not to mention that other guy's power. Anything that bullet of his touches will turn to ashes. If i keep on running, they will end up destroying the whole city.

Thinking about it makes me stop on my track. I turned around, preparing my self to face them. I took a sharp breath before activating my power.

I am glad that i am bleeding right now. If not i would have to cut my self.

My eyes started to glow dark red as my blood started to gather and formed a giant scythe. I gestured my hand and sliced the air in front of me.

Following my hand, the blood scythe sliced the things in front of me, including the trio. That ice guy got a bad cut on his stomach making the others stop on their track.

"Oh~ so you are the blood manipulator. The missy said we should try to get you to our side if possible, but it seems that won't be possible, right?" The other guy said.

I scoffed at his words and gesture my hand for another attack. The two carry their friend and made a high jump to dodge the attack.

I was about to make another move but suddenly i felt a sting in my head. My vision started to get blurry as i am not having a hard time even to stand still.

"Haha. It seems like he's out of blood." The girl said with an evil laugh.

Shit. She's right. I lost too much blood. I don't think i can stand much longer.

I started staggering -my legs won't stay still. I felt like i have lost many of my energy. The blood scythe i made disappeared as I was about to fall backwards. But i felt a hand catching my head.

"Haah.... Thank you for surviving until i get here. You can rest for now. Now it's my turn to protect you."

Her face is blurry in my vision. But i could see her smile. I will always know that smile anywhere.

I smiled defeatedly as my eyes starting to close.

I am counting on you, Nayeon.

.....

Nayeon's pov.

His eyes are closed, i quickly checked his pulse and gladly, he's alive. I sighed in relieve. But i can't be happy to soon. He needs treatment ASAP, since he lost too much blood. If he lost more, he might.....die.

I quickly sling his hand around my shoulders and and took him. But then, i sense a bullet coming towards me. I dodge it and it destroyed the road.

I tsk-ed.

I actually forgot about them as soon as i saw jin falling. But i know i should finish them off first before i find the others.

I glanced at the male unconscious beside me. I can't take too long playing with their nonsense. He need help soon.

"Oof. Sorry about you boyfriend, girl. But we haven't even touched him, tho." Jakson said.

"I don't have time to play your stupid games, bitch." I said with a very, very, very pissed tone.

I could sense that my aura changed. It is now dark and murderous. They seems to sense it too and back off a little. They are probably startled at my drastic change.

This time for real. One shot. Finish them off in one shot.

With that though in my head, i activate a large amount of power and my eyes glowed a while light. A white fire covered my hand and huge objects started flying towards me. Soon, chunks of building ruins and other stuff gather and made a huge ball of junks.