chap4: baby beast

In the morning, taehyung woke up on his bed feeling dull. He remembered everything that happened ten years ago. How he immaturely wished for his parents to only focus their attention on him. How he lost control of his powers and suddenly teleport in front of his parent's car which is still moving. How he stare at the dead bodies of his parents. He gaze at his trembling hands, and he took a deep breath to clam him self down. Suddenly, the door opens revealing dahyun. She came into the room and saw taehyung who is already awake.

"Oh.... you're awake." Dahyun said. But taehyung just silently glance at her.

Dahyun sighed. Why is she even trying? She knew that he would be very angry at her, but she still try to fix her relationship with him.

"If you're feeling fine then let's go to the dining room. Everyone's waiting." Dahyun said.

Taehyung just muted him self and get up from his bed. Then he ignored dahyun and went to the dining room.

Dahyun sighed, but then she quickly pat her cheeks to cheer her self up and put on a smile.

"Yo, tae. You're feeling alright now?" Jin said as soon as he sees him entering the dining room, followed by dahyun.

"Ne. I am fine now." Taehyung said as he took a seat.

"Well that's good to hear." Jimin said.

"Oh, right. Yuria-sii already gave us our new target." Jin said.

"I see, who is it?" Jihyo said.

"Her name is son chaeyoung. She is currently studying at the Star High School." Jin said.

"Hm.... Oh wait. I have always wanted to ask this. It seems like you are the one who's always get notified if there's a new target. Are you some sort of leader or something?" Nayeon said.

"Well, yeah. She said since i am the oldest i should be the one responsible to take care all of you. At least, till there is a suitable person to be the leader." Jin said.

And the others just give the 'Ooo' look.

"Alright, then let's finish our breakfast quickly and head to our target's location." Jihyo suga said.

And the others nods.

......

After breakfast, all of them quickly took a quick shower and went to their van. The driver then drive them to the location.

Once they arrived they quickly enter the school grounds and looked around for her.

Once they are about to look for her, a guard came by and asked them why they are here.

"What's your business here?" He said.

Jihyo stepped forward and look straight into his eyes. Her eyes glows and suddenly the guy smiled.

"Welcome, kids. If you're looking for chaeyoung she would be running on the running track over there." The guard said as he points at a direction.

Jihyo thanked him and walk away with the others.

"Wow. Your power is really scary." Jin said.

"Well, i just change his memory a bit." Jihyo said.

Then they walked towards the running track they looked around and saw a black, short haired girl running hella fast on the track. At that second they knew that she is the one they are looking for.

"Let's go greet our new friend." Sana said as she run towards her.

Then the others just followed her from behind.