chap22: fight till the end

Hell broke out on earth as wind tornados appear, destroying everything and anything that's blocking it's path which is Jin. But the angel refused to give up and blocked all incoming wind tornado with his shield.

Jhope refused to back down and used all of his might to create and control more tornado. With him, Jungkook created huge rock boulders and merged them into Jhope's whirl wind, creating a huge sand storm.

Seeing the opportunity, Chaeyoung quickly used all of her powers and started running around the five big sand tornadoes, merging them into one huge sand storm, engulfing the angel in it.

Jin's skin were ripped apart by the storm, and he was pushed back. But still, the angel refused to back down and he raised his hands.

Soon, all of the blood from the dead gather in the air above the angel's head, creating a huge ball of red liquid. Jin the swiftly gesture his hand like he's cutting the air, to which the ball of red burst, creating a rain of blood, dispersing the sand storm completely. Chaeyoung slipped from the wet ground and was about to be pierced by metal rods on the head, but Taehyung quickly teleported there and took her to safety.

The teens quickly gather at one spot. Rm looked around and notice that even after an hour they are still missing one of their member: Mina.

"Shit. He is too strong." Chaeyoung huft-ed.

"We won't be able to defeat him at this rate." Rm breathed. His eyes moving crazy fast as he tried to process all information about Jin's body state and power. "His power level is boosted at least three times their original power. We need to form a plan."

"Your plan never works." Nayeon jabbed to which Namjoon just narrowed his eyes. He was about to answer her snarky comment with another one of his own but Jhope quickly cut him off.

"Is this even the time to joke around? Come on guys, focus or we'll all be as good as dead." Sana agreed with a nod.

Rm sighed as he glared at Nayeon's smirking face before turning his gaze back to Jin. "Well, since the revolts have made an opening for us by breaking his shield, i think we better focus our attacks there."

"So.... Do you mean we should just.... Kill him?" Dahyun asked, a little dizzy after using her energy to constantly healing her friends' wounds.

Rm smiled sadly. "We have no choice."

This time, Nayeon agreed. Even if her heart aches by just imagining him gone. But in reality, he is gone. That is not Jin. That's a monster created for destruction.

"Alright, let's use the last bit of our power to defeat that thing." Sana cheered before all of them quickly took their battle stances one more time.

The wrecked angel roared in fury as the sky was now covered in red liquid of blood and metals and explosions erupted.

"Now!" Rm shouted.

Jimin quickly kneeled on the ground, focusing all bits of his energy to the ground below the angel. The gravity sucked Jin to the ground, making the angel dropped fron the air. Nayeon's eyes glowed alarmingly white as she levitated almost all of the debris around her all at once, shooting them towards Jin who's fighting against the hold of gravity with full speed.

Sana used all of her energy to gather all of the shadows from all around the nation and created a huge shadow sphere. With a furious scream she throws the sphere towards Jin, merging it with Nayeon's debris rage.

Jhope, Jungkook and Chaeyoung created another one of their sand storm, this time stronger than before. The furious attacks all hits the angel all at once.