2

•The Lame Party•Word count 1176

•The Lame Party•
Word count 1176

"She could have killed me! You remember what happened last year when she lost control. She nearly set me on fire when she got mad at me." Riven ranted to Sky as he placed his cigarette back into his mouth. "She's still learning control. I personally think the reason she always loses control around you is because you make her nervous." Sky tells him softly. Riven felt a laugh leave his lips at the thought of him making Adelina nervous. "Speak of the devil." Riven mumbles playfully as his eyes land on the familiar blonde haired girl. She seemed to be laughing and talking to random first years. "If she wasn't hot I would kick her ass in combat. She's got a mouth on her." Riven mumbles playfully.

"You really won't admit she's better than you?" Sky asks his friend sharply. "She's not." Riven replied sharply. Sky laughed as he patted his friends shoulder before walking away. Riven huffed in frustration as he looked back at Adelina but she was no longer there. "Who are you looking for?" Adelina asked him playfully as she grabbed his cigarette out of his hand. "Looking for someone hotter than you." Riven replies sarcastically. Adelinas eyes lock with Rivens as she drops the cigarette on the floor and crushes it with her heel. "You bitch." Riven huffs as he glares at her. Adelina shrugs her shoulders as she walks away from him.

"You really let her treat you like that?" A random first year asked Riven sharply. "Did I ask for your fucking opinion?" Riven snaps back sharply as he smacks the first years drink out of their hand. Rivens eyes scanned the room for the familiar blonde hair. His eyes landed on Stella causing him to groan. Riven couldn't seem to find Adelina. "I think you are looking for me!" Adelina says playfully as she appears behind him. "Would you stop sneaking up on me?" Riven asks her sharply. "I like scaring you." Adelina replies playfully. Riven rolls his eyes at her as he grabs her wrist and pulls her out of the group of people. Adelina feels her breath leave her body as Riven pushes her body up against a wall in the hallway.

"I do believe you owe me a kiss." Riven whispers playfully. His face was inches away from hers causing butterflies to erupt in Adelinas stomach. Adelina tried to get out of his grip but he was way stronger than her. His eyes flickered to her lips sending chills through her body. "You crush my cigarette and now you aren't owning up to the deal we made." Riven whispers angrily. "Who put your dick in a twist? Go kiss some slutty first year." Adelina huffed as she pushed his chest. Riven didn't even flinch causing a smile to form on his face. "If only you could control your magic.... maybe then you would actually be a force against me." Riven whispers in her ear. Adelina hated whenever he brought up the fact that she couldn't do magic.

"If only you could control your dick then maybe you wouldn't try to stick it inside of every girl in sight." Adelina replied sharply as she slipped out of his grip. Riven laughed as Adelina quickly walked back into the crowd. "Honey get me a drink while you are over there!" Riven yelled at her. She simply flipped him off as she continued walking away. Riven laughed but soon felt his smile fall. He hated how he could make any girl want him except Adelina. "Why do you continue to mess with her?" Sky asked his friend as he walked over to him. "Because I like watching her squirm and act like she doesn't want me." Riven tells him in a cocky tone.

"I actually don't think she likes you." Sky tells him sharply. Riven laughed as he patted Sky's shoulder. "I'm hot.... she's hot..... she knows I'm hot plus.....girls like when guys treat them like shit therefore she's hiding the fact that she would definitely fuck me if it came down to it." Riven explains to Sky. Sky shakes his head as he takes a sip of his drink and walks away. Rivens eyes somehow found their way back to Adelina who was already staring at him from across the room. Riven laughed as her face got red as she quickly looked away from him. Riven smirked knowing he had somewhat of an affect over her. Riven weaves through the crowd of first years to get to her. The second Adelina noticed him walking towards her she immediately started walking away.

"I can't tell if you are just obsessed with me or if you actually hate me?" Riven asks her playfully causing her to stop walking. "I'm not obsessed with you. I enjoy kicking your ass in training and I enjoy pissing you off." Adelina explains to him. "I noticed you don't talk to any other guys besides me." Riven tells her as he gestures to all the people around them. "That's not true... I...." Adelina stutters as she refuses to make eye contact with Riven. She could feel his eyes burning into her face. Riven just laughs as he runs his hand through her hair. Adelina flinched at his touch as her eyes met him. "I bet you have never even been touched by anyone before." Riven whispers playfully in her ear. Adelina was speechless. She tried to form words but her mouth couldn't move. Riven trailer one of his fingers down her bare shoulder before pulling his hand away from her. She looked like she was in shock. Riven smiled at the affect he had over her. "See you around Adi." Riven tells her playfully as he walks away. His smile grew bigger as he knew he had just won....For now.

"There isn't any alcohol at this party." Riven complained to Sky. Rivens eyes landed on a random first year walking past him. "I will be right back." Riven tells Sky as he follows the girl. Riven wanted to groan in annoyance as he noticed the first year walking over to Adelina. She was going to warn the first year about him which would ruin his chances of getting to kiss her. "If it isn't the queen of cockblocking." Riven mumbles playfully. Adelinas eyes landed on him causing her to roll her eyes. "Don't pay any attention to him. He's an idiot." Adelina warns the first year. "You..... still.... owe.... me .... a.... kiss." Riven tells her dramatically. "Read my lips. Fuck you." Adelina replies sharply. "Don't get too angry... you might burn down the whole school." Riven replies back quickly. Adelina genuinely seemed mad as she pushed past him and walked away from the party. Riven never cared about hurting anyone's feelings before so he couldn't understand why he felt like he needed to check on her. He pushed those feelings aside and walked back into the crowd of people.

_______________________________
Seems like Rivens the one who's obsessed 👀