12

•Ice Cream•Word count 1959

Ice Cream•
Word count 1959

"Actually I take that back I would gladly light you on fire!" Adelina yells playfully as she walks towards the school with Riven close behind her. "We are still fucking soaking wet. How are we going to just walk inside?" Riven asked Adelina in disbelief. "Fine... I'll light you on fire." Adelina mumbles sarcastically as she stops walking. She extends her hands out as fire appears in them. Riven stares at her in amazement. "That's hot." Riven mumbles flirtatiously. "It's literally fire." Adelina replies sharply as she turns to look at him. Her eyes were flickering a dark orange color as Riven stared at her. "I wasn't talking about the fire." Riven replies playfully.

Adelina carefully holds the fire near her clothes as it starts to dry them off. Riven slowly takes a step closer towards her. He feels the heat warming up his clothes. He looked up at Adelina who was focusing on controlling the flames. "You might wanna take a step away... you know how dangerous I can be." Adelina warned him softly. "You've never hurt me in the past." Riven replies sharply. Adelina looks up at him causing her eyes to meet his. She was assuming he would have replied with a rude remark but he didn't and frankly she found it a little odd. Once their clothes were dry Riven put his shirt back on. He opened the door for Adelina as she walked inside. The teacher was no longer standing by the door. "I think she gave up." Riven whispers playfully in Adelina's ears. Adelina feels chills through her body at the feeling of Rivens breath on her neck. "Well I've got places to be.... see you around Adi." Riven whispers before walking away from her. Adelina watched him as he smoked his cigarette and disappeared from her vision.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." Terra mumbles playfully nearly scaring the crap out of Adelina. "Would it be bad if I admitted that Riven is hot?" Adelina asked the other girl curiously. "Well he's a total asshole especially to you... don't get caught under his spell Adi he's just going to use you like every other dumb girl in this school." Terra warns her before quickly walking away. Adelina sighed as she made her way to her room. Later that night when she got ready for bed her mind could only think of Riven. She wondered what it would be like to kiss him. She immediately yelled at herself to stop thinking about him. She laid down in her bed and closed her eyes. She heard her stomach grumble causing her to dramatically groan and open her eyes. She made sure all of her roommates were asleep before she slid on her slippers and snuck out the door. Her pajamas were not the kind of clothes she would like to be seen in. She was wearing a baggy shirt with no bra and baggy sweatpants. Adelina started making her way towards the kitchen when the sound of a door opening in front of her caused her to stop walking. She heard a familiar male laugh as Riven walked out of the room.

"How the hell are you everywhere?" Adelina asks him in disbelief as she rolls her eyes. Rivens eyes landed on Adelina causing a smile to land on his face. "I'm everywhere but where you want me to be." Riven mumbles playfully. "And where's that?" She asks him sharply. "Inside of you." He whispers in a low tone as he takes a step closer to her. He was now towering over her as he stared down at her. Adelina felt her face get hot underneath his gaze. Adelina shook her head as she realized Riven was on the girls floor. He had currently just exited from a female dorm-room. "Who's room were you just in?" She asked him sharply. Riven turns around as he runs a hand through his hair. "What was her name.... Bethany.. no Rebecca.... no Rachel..... wait it was Bethany and Racheals room." Riven replies playfully as he starts laughing. "What were you doing in there?" Adelina asked him angrily as she glared at him. Riven raised his eyebrows as he thought about his answer.