6

•Still Drunk•Word count 1543

•Still Drunk•
Word count 1543

"The room is spinning." Adelina slurred as she fell over onto Stella. "Adi! What did Riven whisper in your ear?" Stella asked her sharply. Adelina looked over at her friend but everything was spinning and blurry. "I can't tell you." Adelina whispered as she giggled like she was a child. "We should get back to our room." Stella tells Adelina softly. Adelina nodded as she stumbled out of the party. She tried to walk in a straight line but her body kept leaning from side to side. Stella laughed at her as they both tried to make it back to Adelinas room. "We are here!" Adelina yelled playfully as she opened the door. She tripped over her feet causing her and Stella to break into a fit of laughter. Adelina sighed as she tried to calm down. She got undressed out of her party outfit and got dressed in her pajamas.

"Can you give me a hint on what Riven said?" Stella asked her curiously. "He didn't say anything mean.... he flirted with me." Adelina admits. "Well now you have to tell me what he said." Stella replies playfully. Adelina shakes her head as she lays down on her bed. She stared up at the ceiling as everything around her seemed heightened. She still felt a little dizzy but her mind could only think of Riven. The way he smiled when he knew he was making her uncomfortable. The sound of his laugh when he beat her at something. Holy crap. Adelina couldn't possibly like Riven. Could she? Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud banging noise on her door.

"Who is it?" Stella yelled angrily at the door. Who would come to their door at such a late hour? "It's Riven! Let me in Adelina!" Riven yelled loudly through the door. Adelinas eyes widened as she stared at the door in disbelief. Why was Riven here? "I'm waiting!" Riven yelled playfully. Adelina could tell by the way he was talking that he was definitely hammered. "Adelina open the door I wanna feel your body!" Riven yelled sarcastically. Stellas eyes widened as she let out a loud laugh. "Are you naked right now?" Riven yelled through the door. Adelina felt her face get red as she quickly got out of her bed and opened the door revealing a shirtless Riven. He wasn't standing straight as he had a huge grin on his face. "Who knew pajamas could be so sexy?" He slurs as he looks her up and down. "You are clearly drunk so you should probably go back to your room." Adelina tells him sharply as she try's to close the door. Riven stops the door from closing with his foot as he shakes his head.

"I'm not leaving." Riven tells her playfully. She sighs as she tries not to look at his perfectly toned chest. "Why are you here?" Adelina asks him softly. "Because I'm drunk and your hot." Riven tells her sharply. Adelina felt her face get hot as her eyes quickly averted their attention to the floor. "You should really go back to your dorm. It's late and I was going to go to bed." Adelina tells him softly. "Well I can just come in and sleep in here." Riven tells her playfully. Adelina shakes her head as a laugh leaves her mouth. "Man you are drunk. Did you forget the part where you hate me?" Adelina asks him sharply. Riven sighed dramatically as he ran a hand through his hair.

"If you won't let me in.... let's walk around campus together." Riven tells her sharply as he winks at her. Adelina feels butterflies enter her stomach as she feels his eyes on her. "Why?" Adelina asks him softly. "Why do you always have to ask so many questions? Can't we just walk around while I'm drunk." Riven asks her softly. "No. And where is your shirt?" Adelina asks him sharply. Riven starts making loud noises causing Adelina to shush him. "Are you kidding me? You are going to wake up the entire floor." Adelina warned him as she quickly covered his mouth with her hand. The sudden form of contact sent chills through Rivens body. Riven quickly swatted her hand away causing her to glare at him. "I'll shut up if you agree to walk around with me." Riven tells her as he grins at her.

"Ugh! Fine but if you try and touch me you will lose a finger!" Adelina warns him as she walks out of her room and closes the door behind her. "You wish I would touch you." Riven tells her playfully. Adelina rolls her eyes as they walk side by side out of the school. "Why are you always so tense?" Riven asks her playfully as he pulls out a cigarette. "I'm not tense. I just give a shit unlike you." Adelina replies sharply. Riven puts his hand over his chest as he pretends to be hurt by her comment. "You are a fun killer." Riven tells her playfully. "I am not." Adelina replied defensively. She glanced over at him causing her heart to start beating like crazy. He looked so hot while he smoked and he was shirtless.

"Really? Okay. If you are not a fun killer then let's walk outside of the barrier." Riven tells her playfully. Adelina takes a deep breath as her eyes meet Rivens. They both stop walking as she feels herself get nervous. "That's not safe." Adelina warns him. "That's the Adelina I know. Fun killer!" Riven yells loudly. Adelina rolled her eyes. "Sorry I don't want to die." Adelina tells him sharply. "Fun killer plus You won't die because I will protect you." Riven says in a cocky tone. Adelina laughed causing Riven to glare at her. "Like you could ever protect me. Last time I checked I'm the girl who kicks your ass everyday during training." Adelina tells him proudly. "Yeah, yeah whatever. I let you win." Riven replies back sharply. Adelina stops walking as she looks at him in disbelief.

"You do not let me win." Adelina tells him sharply. "I don't know do I." Riven says playfully as he takes a step closer to her. His face was now inches away from hers. She quickly took a step back from him causing him to laugh as he placed his cigarette back in his mouth. "You are such a tease Adi." Riven tells her sharply. "What's that supposed to mean?" Adelina asks him curiously. "It doesn't matter." Riven mumbles as he starts walking away from her. "I think it does." Adelina mumbles as she walks behind him. "You are the only girl in this school who doesn't seem to be obsessed with me." Riven tells her playfully. Adelina scoffs in annoyance.

"Hate to break it to you but not all the girls at this school like you." Adelina tells him sharply. "Well not all those girls are you." Riven tells her as he raises his eyebrow at her. Adelina gave him a confused look. Riven laughed as he started running away from her. "Where are you going!" She screamed at him. "To the barrier! But I know you won't come because you hate fun!" Riven yelled at her. Adelina sighed as she watched him run away. She was scared of going past the barrier but for some reason Riven made her want to do it. She took a deep breath as she sprinted after him. Riven turned around and realized Adelina was following him. "What a surprise! The perfect student can break the rules for once." Riven yells at her. Riven tries to hand her his cigarette but she immediately rejects it.

"After you." Riven says playfully as he gestures to the barrier. Adelina gives him an uneasy look before she steps through the barrier. Riven quickly followed after her. "This is my favorite spot to smoke." Riven tells her as he sits down. He pats the spot next to him as he gestures for her to sit down. Adelina nervously sits down next to him. Riven immediately tries to wrap his arm around her back but she quickly pushes his arm away. She hated the way his simple touch affected her. Riven shakes his head as he stares at her in disbelief. "Can you go back to hating me?" Adelina tells him sharply. "Who says I don't still hate you?" Riven asks her playfully. "You keep trying to make a move on me." Adelina tells him sharply. "Yeah cause angry sex is hot." Riven tells her playfully. Adelina rolls her eyes as she gives him a disgusted look. "No way! Are you a virgin!" Riven yells at her in disbelief. " I'm done." Adelina announces as she stands up. "I'm not judging you I just never would have guessed someone who looks like you has never had a guy want to fuck you before." Riven tells her truthfully. "Woah Riven that makes me feel great. You are so drunk right now and obviously not thinking straight." Adelina replies sarcastically. Riven opened his mouth to say something but the sound of something moving in the woods caused him to stop talking. "What was that?" Adelina whispered as she looked around the forest.

________________________________
Riven took her to his favorite spot 😏