19

Annabelle Davis was overjoyed as she saw William Turner before her eyes. It took her brain a few moments before realizing he truly was there, and she cried out. "Will!"

"Annabelle," he sighed. She scrambled to her feet, lips upturning as her feet dug through the sand to reach him. He opened his arms as she neared, and she happily jumped into them and held him. He gave her forehead light kisses. "You're alright, Annie, you're alright."

Annabelle gave him the faintest kiss. "I missed you so much, my love, so, so much."

Jack Sparrow scowled at them. "How'd you get here?"

"Sea turtles, a pair of them strapped to my feet." Will responded, arms still around Annabelle as she laughed. "But, I owe you thanks. After you tricked me onto that ship, I was reunited with my father."

"Really?" Annabelle gasped, excited and shocked at the same time. This day couldn't get any better for her.

"Oh. Well, you're welcome then." Jack mumbled. Will let go of Annabelle, although she still followed after him. He took out a small knife and kneeled next to the chest. "Oi! What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna kill Jones." Will declared and was met with a sword.

"Can't let you do that William. Cause if Jones is dead, who's gonna call his terrible beastie off the hunt eh?" Jack said simply, although it was something far worse then that. "Now if you please, the key."

Will snatched the sword that Annabelle had at her waist and placed it with Jacks. "I keep the promises I make Jack. I intend to free my father; and I hope you're here to see it."

"I can't let you do that either, so sorry." Norrington also pulled out his sword, pointing it at Will.

"I knew you'd warm up to me eventually."

"Lord Beckett desires the contents of that chest. I deliver it, I get my life back."

"Ah, the dark side of ambition."

"Oh, I prefer to see it as the promise of redemption."

With that, the men started fighting as Elizabeth and Annabelle attempted to stop them. Annabelle took Elizabeth's sword and got in some of her own action.

"Don't think I'd let you boys have all the fun." Annabelle laughed as she jumped in-front of Will, blocking both of Jack and Norringtons swords.

"Annabelle go back!" Will shouted and shoved her away.

"Oh come on!" Annabelle pouted and she sat on the sand as Elizabeth sighed.

"Men are so daft some days."

"Tell me about it."

"Guard the chest." Will simply said to the girls before chasing after the other men.

"No!" They shouted.

"This is not funny! This is no way for grown men to...! Oh fine! Let's just pull out our swords and start banging away at each other, that's all there ever is!" Annabelle screamed.

"I've had it! I've had it with wobbly legged, rum soaked pirates!" Elizabeth screamed as well, and for a long time all there could be heard on the beach was clash of swords and the protests of girls.

"This is madness!"

"William Turner get back here!"

"Just kill Davy Jones! You'd be doing us all a favor!"

"What she said!" Annabelle shouted and she turned around the see Pintel and Ragetti holding the chest of Davy Jones. "For heavens sake!"

"What?"

"Those two have the chest!"

That is how Annabelle Davis and Elizabeth Swann ended up running through an island on the trails of two idiot pirates who had one of the most valuable things to them.

"We've got it!" Pintel shouted as they ran. Elizabeth and Annabelle jumped in front of them and both reached for swords, but neither had one.

"My bloody sword fell out!" Annabelle cursed.

"'Ello poppet." Pintel sneered and the two grabbed their swords.

They all stopped for a moment to look at a giant wheel rolling by, with none other then Will and Norrington fighting on it. Annabelle looked on in shock as Pintel and Ragetti advanced onwards to them. A hatchet flew by them and landed in the tree. They turned to see the crew of Davy Jones chasing after them.

Pintel and Ragetti handed Annabelle and Elizabeth their swords, picked up the chest, and with that they went running once more. The chest hit a tree so Annabelle fought off pirates as they continued their run.

"Sword!" Ragetti yelled and Elizabeth threw her sword at him.

"Sword!"

"Sword!"

"Sword!"

And for quite some time, the forest was full of clashing swords and the call for swords. They ran back, retrieved the chest and ran back to the beach.

Annabelle stopped as the wheel made its way to the beach and with a final groan fell into the water. Annabelle let out a laugh and ran towards it.

"William Turner you are a complete daft man!"

"One that you love."

"Yes, that's true, but one nonetheless."

"Annabelle, we could use your help!"

"Coming!"

The conversation was cut short as Annabelle went to help Elizabeth fight of more pirates then she could count.

They made way to the boat, everything still intact somehow.

"We're not coming out of this." Annabelle sighed.

"Not with the chest. Into the boat." Norrington announced and grabbed the chest.

"You're mad!" Elizabeth shouted.

"Don't wait for me."

"I say we respect his final wish."

"Aye!"

With that they pushed off as Annabelle held Williams head in her lap, him somehow being knocked out.