03

Annabelle David woke up on the now dirty streets of Port Royal with her body aching and her head screaming. She carefully sat herself up, whining at all her joints cracking from just the slight movement.

She looked towards the boy next to her, and already she panicked. "Will? Wake up!" She shook his shoulders desperately.

"I thought that was all a bad dream. Clearly not." He said with a laugh and she laughed slightly.

The Davis girl furrowed her brows. "Elizabeth! We have to find Elizabeth!" She exclaimed, trying to not shout too loud. "Where's the Commodore?

"I know Annabelle. Let's go find him." Will replied. They walked to where Governor Swann, Commodore Norrington, and many other soldiers stood. "They've taken her. They've taken Elizabeth." Will said. The Commodore sighed.

"Mr.Murtogg, remove this man. Miss.Davis may stay." He said. Annabelle scoffed and shoved the mans hand off Will.

"Why should he leave? He was merely saying a fact. All you seem to be doing is looking over a map, how will this help find her?" She spat. The Governor looked at her in shock and Will held back a smile.

"She has a point. We have to hunt them down, we must save her." Will said. Annabelle looked up to him and flashed him a smile before turning to the Governor.

"And where do you propose we start? If you have any information concerning my daughter, please share it." He said and looked between the two.

"That Jack Sparrow. He talked about the Black Pearl." The man who tried to grab Will said, Murtogg. Another man turned to him.

"Mentioned it, is more what he did." He said. Murtogg went to say something, but Will cut him off.

"Ask him where it is. Make a deal with him. He could lead us to it." He said. Annabelle thought to herself, that pirate could work. Use a pirate to find a pirate.

"No. The pirates who invaded this Fort left Sparrow locked in his cell, they are not his allies. Governor, we will establish their most likely course." The Commodore replied with annoyance.

Will buried his hatchet in the table. Annabelle jumped and looked at him. "That's not good enough!" Will cried. Annabelle grabbed his arm and gave him a look saying 'stop acting daft.'

Commodore Norrington pulled out the hatchet and walked towards them. "Mr.Turner you are not a military man, you are not a sailor. You are a blacksmith. Miss.Davis, you most definitely aren't any of those, you are a mere towns girl. Now is not the moment for rash actions. Do not make the mistake of thinking you are the only ones here who cares for Elizabeth." He said to them.

Annabelle looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Maybe you should take your own advice, Commodore." She hissed at him. He looked at baffled at her. "Now please, return to looking over your map and thinking that will help." She turned around, leaving the confused men behind. Will followed after her.

"That was amazing. You should do that more often." Will said with a grin. Annabelle looked up to him, flashed a smile, then returned to her walking. "Where are we going?"

"To Sparrow. If they won't do something, we'll do something." She replied as she turned the corner towards the Fort.

Jack sat in his cell using a bone to try to pick the lock and escape. Annabelle and Will rushes down the steps. Jack quickly laid down and acted like he was doing nothing, and left the bone in the lock. Annabelle looked at the bone then to Jack, she smiled slightly to see the pirate forgetting to take the bone out.

"You! Sparrow!" Will said once he was at the bars. Jack leaned his head up and looked at the pair.

"Aye." He answered.

"You are familiar with that ship, the Black Pearl?" Annabelle asked, gripping onto the bars.

"I've heard of it." Jack said and leaned his head down. Annabelle furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Will.

"Where does it make berth?" He asked and turned to Annabelle with furrowed eyebrows as well. Jack looked up.

"Where does it make berth?" He said. "Have you not heard the stories? Captain Barbossa and his crew of miscreants sail from the dreaded Isle de Muerta. It's an island that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is." Jack explained. Annabelle look at him in confusion.

"The ships real enough. Therefore it's anchorage must be a real place. Where is it?" Will said as he gripped onto the bars tightly. Jack looked at his nails.

"Why ask me?" He said and then looked between the pair. Annabelle rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Because you're a pirate." She said flatly, as if this was the most obvious thing in the world.

"And you two want to turn pirate yourself?" Jack asked. Will leaned his head on the bars. Annabelle thought for a moment. She would like to be a pirate, get out of Port Royal and travel the world.

"Never." Will said. He leaned away. "They took Miss.Swann."

"Oh, so it is you- Wait I thought she was your girl?" Jack asked and looked between the two. Annabelle blushed and looked down as Will looked at her with a slight smile.

"No, we're only friends." Will said. Annabelle felt a bang of sadness. She did like Will, but he loved Elizabeth.

"Well I see no profit in it for me." Jack said as he looked back towards Will.

"I can get you out of here." Will said as he studied the cell. Annabelle looked up and shared a look of confusion with Jack before turning to Will.

"How's that? The keys run off." Jack said.

"How can a key run off? It's a key." Annabelle said flatly as she looked at the pirate, trying to see if he was drunk somehow. Jack went to speak but Will walked around and spoke.

"I helped build these cells. These are half pin-barrel hinges." He said as picked up a bench and placed it at the bottom of the cell door. "With the right leverage and the proper application of strength, the door will fit free." He explained and looked at Annabelle and motioned her over. She placed a foot on the bench and saw the door move slightly.

"What's your name?" Jack asked as he got up and stood at the cell door.

"I'm Will Turner. This is Annabelle Davis." Will said. Annabelle looked at him in confusion on why he was telling this man who they barley knew and was a pirate, their names.

"Will are you sure we can-" Annabelle started but Jack cut her off with curiosity in his eyes.

"That will be short for William, I imagine. Good, strong name. No doubt, named for your father, eh?" Jack said. Annabelle and Will glanced around each other before Will turned back to the pirate, who just so happened to guess perfectly where his name came from.

"Yes..." Will said slowly. Annabelle looked at the pirate with a raised eyebrow on how he guessed this.

"Uh-huh. Well then Miss.Davis and Mr.Turner, I've changed me mind. If you spring me from this cell and I swear on pain of death I shall take you to the Black Pearl and save your bonny lass. Do we have an accord?" Jack said and stuck his hand out to Will.

"Agreed." Will said and shook his hand. Jack turned towards Annabelle. She sighed and shook his hand.

"Agreed." She said. Jack smiled at them and clapped his hands together.

"Agreed! Get me out." He said. Will and Annabelle jumped on the bench and the door lifted free. They moved out of the way and watched as Jack walked by them, walking towards a wall.

"Hurry, somebody would've heard that." Will said.

"Not without my effects." Jack replied. He grabbed his effects off the table by the wall and rushed out. Annabelle grabbed Will's arm and looked at him.

"How can we trust him?" She said softly. He looked at her with soft eyes.

"We can't. But we need to save Elizabeth, if this is the price, so be it." He said and pushed her ahead lightly, following her closely. "At least we're getting out of Port Royal." He said with a smile. Annabelle smiled back and they rushed after Jack.

(A/N: Sorry for not posting for a bit, but hey, next chapters up! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think!)