11

"Jack Sparrow, be it known that you have?" The official for Jacks execution said to Jack and to the crowd that watched.

Annabelle and Elizabeth stood with Governor Swann and Commodore Norrington in the back as they watched. Will walked through the crowd.

"Captain Jack Sparrow." Jack said. The official ignored him.

"For your wit full commission of crimes against the crown. Said crimes being numerous in quantity and sinister in nature, the most egregious of these to be cited herewith, piracy, smuggling..." The official continued on.

"This is wrong." Elizabeth said to her father.

"Commodore Norrington is bound by the law. As are we all." He said back to her.

"...impersonation of an officer of the Spanish Royal Navy, impersonating a cleric of the Church of England..."

"Ah, yes." Jack said with a smile

"...sailing under false colors, arson, kidnapping, looting, poaching, brigandage, pilfering, depravity, depredation, and general lawlessness. And for these crimes you have been sentenced to be, on this day, hung by the neck until dead. May God have mercy on your soul." The man finished.

Will made his way towards Annabelle and Elizabeth.

"Governor Swann. Commodore. Elizabeth. Annabelle." Will said. Annabelle turned to him as he looked up at her. "I should have told everyday from the moment I met you. I love you." He said and walked away. Elizabeth smirked, seeing she was right and Annabelle watched him in shock and started to follow.

"I can't breathe." Elizabeth said suddenly. Annabelle turned back before Elizabeth pointed to something. Annabelle followed and saw a parrot. Cottons Parrot.

She quickly went after Will, grabbing a sword from solider.

"Move!" Will yelled as he threw his sword. Annabelle came by his side as the sword hit the wood, and Jacks feet fell on the sword.

"Nice shot." Annabelle said before kicking off her heels and slashed at an oncoming solider. Will laughed at her before grabbing a sword from a man.

"A little help." Jack said as he struggled to keep his feet up.

"There you go." Will said as he cut the rope off of Jacks neck.

They fought until they were cornered by Commodore Norrington.

"I thought we might have to endure some manner of an ill-conceived escape attempt, but not from you two." He said as he approached the three.

"On our return to Port Royal, I granted you clemency. And this is how you repay me? By throwing in your lot with him? He's a pirate!" The Governor cried.

"And a good man." Will and Annabelle said in unison.

"If all we have achieved here is that the hangman will earn three boots instead of one, so be it. At least my conscience will be clear." Annabelle said.

"No Annabelle, it will be two." Will said.

"Will! It's three! I'm doing this with you!" Annabelle snapped back.

"You forget your places Turner and Davis." The Commodore said.

"It's here between you and Jack." Will said.

"And mine." Annabelle added.

"As is mine." Elizabeth said and stood next to Annabelle. Annabelle looked at her in shock.

"Elizabeth! Lower your weapons. For gods was sake put them down!" The Governor yelled. They lowered their weapons.

"So this is where your heart truly lies then?" Norrington said to her.

"If you cannot accept that these three saved my life, let alone breaking laws or not, then I will not marry you." Elizabeth answered. "Perhaps I don't love you."

Annabelle felt her jaw drop as she heard those words. Will did the same as he looked at Elizabeth.

"Well, I'm actually feeling rather good about this. I think we've all arrived at a very special place eh? Spiritually? Ecumenically? Grammatically? I want you to know I was rooting for you mate. Know that." Jack said to Governor Swann and Commodore Norrington. "Elizabeth, it would've never worked between us. Annabelle, please don't slap me for this, but it would've worked out." Annabelle slapped him and crossed her arms. "I said don't slap me. Will, nice hat. Friends! This the day you will always remover as the that-" Jack finished before falling off the edge.

"Idiot. He had nowhere to go but back to the noose." A solider said.

"Sail ho!" Another man said. Across the waves laid the Black Pearl.

"What's the plan of action sir?"

"Perhaps on the rare occasion pursing the right course demands an act of piracy, piracy itself can be the right course?" The Governor suggested.

"Mr.Turner." Norrington said.

"I accept the consequences of my actions." Will said to Annabelle before turning to the Commodore.

"This is a beautiful sword. I would expect the man who made it show the same care and devotion in every accept of his life." The Commodore said simply.

"Thank you." Will answered.

"Commodore! What about Sparrow?"

"Well, I think we can afford to give him one days head start." He said before turning away, the men following.

"Elizabeth, you've chosen to not marry the Commodore?" Governor Swann said.

"Yes father." She answered.

"Annabelle, this is the path you've chosen? After all he's a blacksmith."

"No." Annabelle said and took Wills hat off. "He's a pirate." She said before she and Will kissed as Elizabeth and her father walked away.

-Cue the theme music-

(A/N: And there you have it folks! The end of the first movie! Next up: Dead's Man Chest. Hope you enjoyed this!)