21

Annabelle Davis sat in Tia Dalma's hut, shaken to her core. She was why Jack was gone, but she saved the rest of them, and now she was paying the price of betraying one of her closest friends. Guilt consumed her, she wasn't listening to anything happening, wasn't speaking. She was a shell of herself.

William Turner and Elizabeth Swann looked at her with the most concern in the world. They knew what Annabelle did, even if not fully. They understood her motives; her why, but they also knew she trusted him, and to be betrayed by him once, to regain trust, and to betray him, it was full circle.

Annabelle stared at her drink. "Jack was a good man as far as a pirate goes, I will miss him. I wish there was something I could do."

"Never another like Captain Jack."

"He was a gentleman of fortune, he was."

"If there anything to be done to bring him back, Annabelle..." Will sighed.

"Would you do it? What would you? What would any of you be willing to do? Will you sail to the ends of the Earth and beyond to fetch back Jack and his precious Pearl?" Tia spoke to all of them, and Annabelle felt sick again.

"Aye."

"Aye."

"Aye."

"Aye."

"Yes." Annabelle spoke softly.

"Aye." Will and Elizabeth muttered.

"Alright, but if you're going to brave the weird and haunted shores at worlds end... then you will need a Captain who knows those waters."

"So, tell me, what's become of my ship?"

The one and only Hector Barbossa walked down the stairs, an apple in hand.

"Holy fuck-" Annabelle started.