09

"If any of you as much as thinks the word 'parley' I'll have your guts for garters." A fat pirate said who was named Pintel.

Away from the boat the Interceptor blew up.

"Will!" Annabelle cried. She looked in horror and Elizabeth went to slap Barbossa.

"Welcome back, Miss, you took advantage of our hospitality last time. It holds fair now that you return the favor." Barbossa said and pushed her to the crew who immediately grabbed her. "And your little friend." He added with a grin as a pirate grabbed Annabelle towards them.

"Barbossa!" Will yelled as he kept on the deck.

"Will." Annabelle breathed as she saw him alive.

"Annabelle goes free." Will said and pointed his pistol at Barbossa. "And Elizabeth." He added at Elizabeth's raise of an eyebrow.

"What's in your head boy?" Barbossa asked.

"They go free!" Will yelled at him again.

"You've only got one shot and we can't die." The Captain said with a sly smile.

"Don't do anything stupid." Jack said to Will.

"You can't but I can." Will said and pointed his gun at himself. Annabelle struggled against the pirates hold and Jack sighed.

"Like that."

"Who are you?" Barbossa questioned.

"Nobody! He's no one. A distant cousin of my aunts nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice though." Jack said and walked forwards.

"My name is Will Turner. My father was Bootstrap Bill Turner. His blood runs in my veins." Will said, ignoring what Jack was saying.

"He's the splitting image of old Bootstrap Bill come back to haunt us." A thin pirate said who's name was Ragetti.

"On my word do as I say, or I'll pull this trigger and be lost to Davy Jones Locker." Will said. Annabelle struggled against the pirates more.

"Name your terms, Mr.Turner." Barbossa said.

"The girls go free." Will replied.

"Yes, we know that one. Anything else?" Barbossa asked with a scoff.

"And the crew, the crew are not to be harmed." Will added as Jack pointed to himself.

"Agreed." Barbossa said.

"Go on, poppet. Walk the plank!" Pintel said as he shoved Elizabeth on the plank.

"Barbossa you lying bastard! You swore they'd go free!" Will shouted as pirates held him back.

"Don't dare impugn me honor boy. I agreed she'd go free, but it was you who failed to specify where." Barbossa replied. The pirates gagged will. "Though it does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don't it lads?"

"Aye." The pirates said.

"So, I'll be having that dress back before you go." Barbossa said as he turned to Elizabeth. She frowned and threw the dress off.

"It goes with your black heart." She said. He pressed it to his face with a grin.

"It's still warm." He said.

"Off you go! Come on!" Pirates yelled at Elizabeth. She jus looked into the water.

"Too long!" A pirate shouted and kicked the plank, causing Elizabeth to fall in.

Annabelle was shoved up onto the plank.

"Will, I'll come back and save you." She said before swan diving in. The girls swam to the small island.