Chapter 11: Fall Out.

I wake up facing Kirishima, his hand resting on my hip, still asleep. I smile and take a moment to just study him. When he's asleep you can really see how manly his features are.

I laugh at myself silently for using his termonology and brush my thumb across the scar above his right eye. He makes a small groaning noise clenching his jaw but doesn't wake up.

He's so perfect.

I sigh to myself and shake my head. I place my hand on his cheek and he smiles a small smile. I can't tell if he's woken up yet anymore. Maybe he's just as expressive in his sleep as he is when he's awake.

"Kirishima?" I whisper. "Hey Kirishima?"

Yeah, he's still out like a light. I kiss his forehead and settle back down as he curls around me.

I could stay like this forever.

This calm. This peace. I know it wont last though. I have to mend things with Katsuki. He didn't know what he was saying and Kaze, fuck... Kaze. I said so many hurtful things to them both. I felt like I needed to protect Katsuki though... but why? Keigo had to of had a reason for placing him as my 'fire power' so what is it?

I look down at my personified wall and suddenly I don't really care to think of such things right now. Keigo had seen Kirishima's feelings for me way sooner than I had and I want to enjoy this moment with him while I can. I can think of Keigo's reasonings later.

I hear my phone ring the sound coming to ruin my perfect moment. Reminding me things have to come back down eventually. I try and scramble to get it before it wakes him up but it's too late. I understand why Kaze would call but did he have to do so this early? Kirishima rubs his eyes and sits up with a stretch.

Damn you Kaze. I'll never forgive you for this.

I curse him silently in my head before turning my attention to the sleepy man who somehow looks just as good waking up as most men do for a night out on the town.

"I was enjoying watching you sleep. You were so peaceful." I stretch up to his mouth leaving a long lasting kiss on his lips. His eyes fly open shocked at first but he softens as he starts to realize who I am and where he is.

"Shit," He groans and stretches out. "I was starting to think that was a dream. I wasn't expecting to wake up to a kiss." He laughs and I mentally etch his sleepy voice into my memory.

It doesn't feel as weird to do this now that we're... well... what the hell are we? A sleepy smile has been drawn on his face since I broke the kiss. "If this is a dream don't wake me up please. I'd rather die in here than go back to the real world." This dork.

I pinch his side. "This isn't a dream." I laugh out and roll on top of him sitting on the tops of his hips. His expression changes and suddenly I remember the attire I decided to wear to sleep last night. My face flashes as many shades of red that I think it can.

"Did someone remember that they forgot to put on pants when they came to bed?" He laughs and pulls me down to him for a kiss. "Oh!" He pauses and wiggles me against his chest. "Apperently you also forgot a bra, good to know."

Last night me and right now me are two completely different people. I don't even know her, I swear. I try and hide my face and this just feeds into his already boisterous mood.

"Look at me princess." Princess? When did that become a pet name for me? And why don't I hate it?

I meet his gaze a blushing mess. "You look so beautiful when I make you flustered and it's so easy to do." He laughs at me and thumbs over my bottom lip.