Chapter 13: Changing Tides.

The days pass like minuets on a clock face once I'm not longer able to fight my hibernation. I'm able to remember bits and pieces of some days but most it's hard to even stay awake for school. Plus i've been storing my energy as much as I can. I know going home will be exhausting especially with Kirishima coming after the holiday.

I was able to, surprisingly easily, convince him to come over after his family festivities were done. He had said his family wasn't too please but once he told them it was "hero related" they were excepting at least.

I had to stop fighting Katsuki as well. Talking to Touya made me realize I can't keep trying to force him. I just have hope he comes to me when he's ready.

"Hey Princess...." I feel Kirishima pick me up out of my bed. "Princess it's time to wake up. Today's the last day before you get to go home.."

I know he's happier now that he doesn't have to spend the whole week away from me but he still isn't his normal self.

He carries me into the bathroom and sets me down in front of the mirror. I'm still in a daze but i'm awake enough to brush out my hair and start to brush my teeth out of routine alone. Kirishima steps out and grabs me a pair of fresh underwear and a sports bra. He gives me a small kiss to my temple before he setting down the clothes and turning to leave.

"If you need me i'll be out here. Just yell, okay?" He shuts the door behind him leaving me alone. He's been so respectful during this all. True to his nature he's never even tried to sneak a peak at me naked. I smile to myself and do a little stretch to help wake up.

I turn the shower on, as gross as it sounds I don't really remember the last time I took one. The days kind of run together anymore. It could have been yesterday or it could have been a week by now.. Though I doubt Kirishima would let me go that long. The warm water helps to wake me up fully now.

"I didn't think you would shower... It's really cold out today so make sure you bundle up even if your hair isn't that wet princess. Apparently it's the coldest day we've seen in a while." He says through the door.

I probably should have thought about the weather before taking a morning shower. During hybrid hibernation my brain stays pretty foggy even when i'm awake. If it wasn't for those around me i'd honestly be lost.

"Yeah you're right..." I yell back. "Sorry I just had forgot."

I quickly finish washing my body. The longer I have to dry my hair the better at this point. I step out and dry myself putting on the under clothes he left and wrapping myself in my towel.

I walk out to see him pouring cereal and chopping up a banana. I don't eat much during this time so he makes me a tiny version of whatever he makes for himself. I can't help but stare at him when he's like this. He looks so at home. To anyone on the outside you'd think he was my husband and it makes me laugh a little louder than I inteded.

"And what are you laughing at Princess?" He makes his way over grabbing the towel from around me and drying my hair further with it.

"You just look like a good little house husband doing this. It's honestly adorable."

"Well that's the goal isn't it?" He flashes me his toothy smile that I love before bending down and kissing my temple again. Any excuse for him to give me little kisses or even a small touch he takes and it makes me feel so loved. "Come on we don't want you to get too cold. Lets get you dressed."

I'm fully capable of doing this part by myself but he still helps me. Being pampered isn't something i'm really used to yet and i'm still just enjoying it whenever I can. We pick out my outfit together nearly everyday. Some days he will even brush out my hair too. He's so sweet but i'm not just going to let him slink away from that comment though.

PhotosynthisisOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara