Chapter 4: Moving in.

We come to the front door step of the 1A dorms. We hadn't been able to go inside on our tour so this is our first time actually seeing where we are going to be living. Keigo had pulled the truck that he brought all of our stuff in to the front of the building while we were with Aizawa. Once we get it all unloaded we can send him on his way so he can relax for a while before he has to get back to his normal hero duties. Heroes don't get days off. I'm sure everyone in his sector is working overtime trying to compensate for him being gone so long.

"This is it. Kaze your room is on the fifth floor, diagonal from Sero, accross from Todoroki, and next to Asui's here is your key. Terra your room is on floor four next to Bakugo, across from Ashido. Here is your key." Aizawa hands us our keys and looks us over. "Something wrong Terra?"

"Man. I was really hoping to share a floor with Jirou." I think this over for a second and remember how angry Bakugo was earlier. I hope he isn't still mad at me and thinking I cheated. "Hey Aizawa.. Is it really a good idea to put my room next to Bakugo's? I mean he doesn't really seem to like me too much."

"It will be fine." He rolls his eyes as he begins the next scentence already done dealing with this. "Kirishima's room is on the other side of Bakugo's and if there's any issues you also share the floor with Ashido, Uraraka, and Shoji who will step in. Hawks actually requested you share a floor with Kirishima so this is what we were able to came up with on short notice. We originally planed on you both moving into floor one but these were his recommendations." I blink surprised at Aizawa's words.

"Hawks said what now?" Keigo really requested I share a floor with Kiri? I guess him and Kaze really do think alike. If they think Kiri is going to be protecting me it makes sense he would want him as close as possible but living on the same floor? By his request?

"That's all i'm needed for so i'm going to the teachers dorm. If you need anything your fellow students will be more than willing to help. Try not to need me as this is the only break I really get from you all and i'd like to enjoy it."

Well he's blunt. At least the rains stopped so we can carry stuff in without it getting all wet or having to use Kaze's quirk. "Hey kid! You excited?" Hawks pops out of the truck.

"Yeah it's going to be great here I can already tell!" I smile at him. I know he's probably worried. Until this point we've been living between his house and Touya's apartment.

"You should head inside and get your rooms unlocked. It's going to be easier to carry things in when we can just walk in amd walk out freely." He says. I can hear a slight pain in his voice. We're going to be farther away from him now than ever.

"For once bird brain you have a point." I try and joke to lift his spirits. He looks at me with that same 'I'm hurt' expression he normally does and I feel a ping in my chest.. Guess i'm going to miss Keigo more than I thought. "Hey Kaze, come on lets head in and check it out real quick."

"Just don't forget to unlock your door!" Hawks yells after us shaking his head. He's chuckling but I know he's going to take his time looking over our stuff while we're gone. Me and him both are sentimental like that. He bought us brand new soft and cozy blankets to remind us of his house just so we feel a little less home sick.

I grab Kazes arm and drag him inside. The main area is huge. A super nice seating area with a large TV, some video game consoles, and plenty of games! This seems like my kinda place already.

We walk through to the group kitchen and find Sato mixing what looks to be cake batter. He turns around and notices us. "Hey you guys! You're here earlier than we expected."

"Aizawa doesn't talk much but we still need to move in all of our stuff so don't feel rushed by us! We're just looking around right now." I give him a smile and drag Kaze into the dinning area. He's draging his feet and i'm not sure if it's because he doesn't want to do this or if maybe he's going to miss Keigo too.