CHAPTER •°• fifteen

We're halfway through! I am so surprised that I did not skip a day so far and also shocked with how easy it is for me to write daily. Anyway, enjoy the date~

°•○•°

     REMUS WENT OUT of the stall in the prefects bathroom in yet another shirt.

Lily was standing by the sinks, next to Lupin's clothes that he brought there. Sirius was getting ready in their dormitory and, therefore, he threw everyone else out.

So Remus took his stuff and Lily, who, in fact also had a date but much later because James had a detention, so she promised to help Lupin. Well, him and Peter, who also had a date and went to the prefects' bathroom with the two of them.

"Hm, I don't know." Lily frowned at him with a look of an expert on her face. "Doesn't it seem too casual?" She asked. "As I know Black he will do something big." She suggested and Remus sighed deeply.

He was never a fan of all that dressing up and he didn't think it mattered that much anyway. After all, Sirius knew how Lupin looked like.

And yet, Lily pushed him to at least make a tiny bit of effort. Cause, as far as the two of them were concerned, Sirius literally broke up with Maggie for Remus.

Or at least that's how Lupin understood it. It just... it made sense. If Sirius wasn't interested in Maggie when she was cheating on him, it would make sense why he didn't mind her doing that.

He just didn't quite understand why Sirious lied about it. After all they were friends... kind of. Honestly Remus wasn't sure what they were anymore, but he also didn't want to think about it at that moment.

The point was that... well, maybe Sirius just didn't want to talk about any of this to Remus. After all it wasn't a thing one would like to brag about. And if Lupin was correct and Sirius did have a crush on him, then he probably didn't want Moony to know that his girlfriend was cheating on him. 

Besides none of this mattered if only there was a chance that Sirius was... could be... his soulmate.

"Okay, let's try that shirt and maybe also wear a jacket." Suggested finally Lily, breaking Remus out of thoughts.

He nodded absent-mindedly and took the outfit that Lily chose for him. He headed back to the stall to change once again.

In the same time the door to the other stall opened and as Remus closed himself in one toilet, Peter emerged from the other.

"Doesn't it make me look fat?" He asked and after a moment Remus heard Lily's considerate answer.

"No, you actually look pretty well." She decided and then added, after a moment of silence, during which Remus took off one shirt to put on the other. "Though it would be easier to help you if I knew what kind of girl that is." She told him.

Remus snorted under his breath, straightening up his shirt and reaching for the jacket.

"Yeah, you actually didn't speak about her too much." He commented, put on a jacket and before Peter answered, emerged from the stall. "Who is she?" He asked and could see as Wormtail looked down on the floor, flustered. 

Remus didn't want to rush him, so he glanced in the mirror and quickly decided that it might have been his best outfit yet. 

And, from the look on Lily's face, he could tell that she also thought so.

"Well..." Finally Peter started, really slowly. "She's actually from Slytherin." He swallowed and paused as if he waited for a heated reaction from the side of his friends.