CHAPTER •°• sixteen

How are you feeling after the last chapter? Here's a little change in point of view to soothe your broken hearts.

°•○•°

   MAGGIE ENTERED THE Three Broomsticks Inn just a moment after Sirius and Remus, hidden behind a group of fifth year students, who loudly entered the bar.

The previous evening Sirius ran to her, telling her that she should know that they broke up and asking whether she would go with him on a date with Remus. Well, no, not with him but sit a few meters away and make an intervention in case something went wrong.

Maggie mocked him for a bit, but finally agreed. She had some plans with Avery, but she was getting fed up with him anyway, so she was willing to resign from them for Sirius's sake. After all she felt like without her that guy just may die, so now she landed alone in Three Broomsticks Inn, filled with people.

She quickly checked whether Sirius and Remus managed to get the table Black said they would go with and, once it turned out that they did, Maggie came to the bar and sat on one of the free stalls.

She often came to the Three Broomsticks Inn and both the owner and a few of regulars knew her. She often brought her boyfriends in there, but her boyfriends weren't always the most reliable, so she ended up alone a few times.

And then, she made a few connections. For example with that older guy Steve, who was now sitting a few stools away. She smiled at him, when he glanced at her and he smiled back with his drunk, wide smile.

He was drunk everytime Maggie saw him, but he was a really nice guy. Kind of chaotic, probably because he was drunk, but she had a pretty deep conversation with him once.

And he bought her Firewhisky more than once, right before Madame's Rosmerta's eyes. She knew that Steve bought it for Maggie, but she also liked Maggie so she allowed it to happen a few times.

And now that Maggie took her place on the stool and Madame Rosmerta came to serve her, she smiled slightly at the student.

"Hello Maggie." She greeted her cheerfully and White also smiled at her. "I didn't see you for a while." She commented.

Maggie shrugged slightly and, after glancing on Sirius to check on him, answered.

"I was busy." She said, her voice nicer than usually. "You know all those tests and boys." She laughed and the owner sighed with nostalgia."

"Oh yes, I remember when I had those problems." She decided with a dreamy expression. "But perhaps I should talk about them another time." She added, when one of the customers next to Maggie glared at her. "It's a busy day. What should I serve you?" She asked.

Maggie smiled at her with a mischievous smile and stated, with the most innocent voice possible.

"A glass of Firewhisky." She announced and the owner snorted loudly at that.

"You thought, huh?" She shook her head with amusement. "It's too early to get drunk and you're still too young." She told her and Maggie frowned slightly, but she wasn't really mad. Maybe slightly disappointed. "You don't want to end up like Steve. I'll get you some Butterbeer." She promised and went to get the order.

Maggie shook her head, but didn't say anything. She respected Madame's Rosementa decision, especially that it was indeed a busy day. 

She sighed as someone pushed her while getting through. Exactly. A busy day. It probably wasn't going to be the last time that happened.