Jealous

"I'm quitting Cobra Kai."

"What?" Both Miguel and I say.

"You can't quit."

"I got yelled at, got my ass kicked, and then gave him my money. You know who lives like that? Hookers."

"Demetri's got a point." I admitted.

"Yeah, but he's not that bad of a guy. You gotta give him a chance. You don't know him like we do."

"That... that's hooker talk. Besides, I don't need to learn karate when I have you both." He points his head towards someone to the side. Kyler notices us and walks the other way; his face still pretty beat from the fight.

"See? No one's gonna mess with you guys."

The three of us head to class since we had it together. We find an empty table and from across the room I could hear some laughs. Looking around, I see something on Sam's shoulder. She looks around when she meets my eyes, and I point towards the blow pop on her shirt.

"Thanks for the blow pop guys. Really never gets old."

"It's cause she gives blow jobs. Get it? Blow Pop, blow... job." I shake my head at Demetri as Miguel answers.

"Yeah, I get it. It's just a rumor."

"Hey everybody. Who let the pigs out? I did because I ordered the fetal pigs." Nobody laughs as the teacher tried to make a joke. "But seriously, get into your groups."

"Who wants to take Samantha in? This little piggy needs a group... Don't all volunteer at once."

"We'll take her. Just so it's even." Me and Demetri look at each other when Sam passes slightly bumping his arm. He stares at it and smells it.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Uh, nothing."

"Thanks. I'm gonna grab a chair." Sam smiles at Miguel, and sets her books on the table.

She comes back and groups with Miguel. Of course I'm stuck with Demetri. We begin looking through the small pig laid in front of us.

"What were you thinking for sex?" The two boys glance at Sam before looking back down.

"Uh- uh I mean, I've- I've-" Miguel stuttered.

"Because in the male, this tract opens up near the umbilical cord. So, I think ours is female."

"Yeah, I concur."

"Thanks for helping me out, by the way." Sam blurted to Miguel.

"Oh, yeah. I mean, I'm sure you would've found another group."

"I meant with the fight."

"Oh... yeah, someone had to take care of those assholes."

"But nobody else did." I side-eye her, hoping she would remember Miguel wasn't the only one who fought. "It was a pretty nice roundhouse."

"Thanks. I'm taking these karate lessons-"

"But you telegraphed the sweep." She interrupted. "When you lift up your foot like that, it shifts the weight to your back leg. More windup, less power."

"Wow. You know your stuff. I guess I should be taking lessons from you." I roll my eyes, sighing and Demetri took notice of it.

"Jealous?" He whispered.

"What? No. Why would I be jealous?"

"Well you keep side-eyeing the both of them and rolling your eyes at whatever comes out of Sam's mouth."