Part 1 : you are my pet

Y/n POV :

I wore a casual outfit, a white t shirt tucked in with blue jeans . I left my hair open . I took my backpack and went out of my room to the kitchen where my dad was making my breakfast .

After having the breakfast I went inside my parents bedroom and kissed my moms forehead who is lying in the bed paralysed

After having the breakfast I went inside my parents bedroom and kissed my moms forehead who is lying in the bed paralysed .

I came out of the room and hugged my dad bidding him goodbye . He kissed my forehead and said

Let me drop you honey .

I shook my head as no . He smiled at me and caressed my hair .

Take care . If anyone bothers you just tell me I will take care of them .

He made fists and showed me making me laugh . I gave him a thumbs up and made my way to the college .

Let me introduce myself :

I m lee y/n , 19 yo . I m mute .I lost my voice when I was 7yo . I had a younger brother whom I love a lot . We were once playing around with our friends in the neighbourhood. We were playing hide and seek  and I saw my little brother running towards the road . I yelled his name telling him to stop but he didn't listen to me .

So I ran behind him to stop him from going to the road but it was too late . A truck came and hit him making him fly in the air and then hit the ground loudly . His head got injured blood started oozing out . People surrounded him and called the ambulance . But he was dead already .

It all happened infront of my eyes in a slow motion . I was shocked . I couldn't believe what I was seeing . From then I lost my voice due to a sudden shock . I still remember that incident scene very clearly even now . Sometimes I get nightmares too .

Since then people started making fun of me because I was mute . I was been mentally and emotionally bullied a lot in my school . I changed so many schools because of my bullies . But I have endured all of that accepting that this is my fate . My dad works as a peon in a company .

A year back my mom was met with a accident due to which her body became paralysed . She got bed ridden . Doctor said there is a chance of getting her back to normal but it takes a lot of money for the treatment .

Since then my dad started working for extra hours . He doesn't let me work because I was last year in my school . So I worked very hard and got admission in SNU . Recently I joined as a part time worker at a cafe .

Today is the first day of my college . I took a bus and went to the college . I entered the college and saw so many students . They looked so rich just by their dressing style . I can tell that most of the students here belong from rich families.