Part 14: this is for you

Jimins PoV :

I went out of the room slamming the door . I was frustrated when she said she doesn't like me back . Why ? I love her so much . Then why can't she see that ? And she loves that jungkook whom she met after me . This is not fair . I loved her before him . I started having feelings for her since the moment I saw her .

I m willing to give her my world . I m willing to do anything for her . Then why can't she understand?

I love her , she is mine . She is my happiness . I can't live without her . I can't see her in love with someone else . I hate the idea of her with someone else . I love her innocent eyes . The way she looks at me and the way she agrees to everything I say . She is so adorable . And the way she becomes angry and curse me in her mind . She is so cute .

Hyung I want to know everything about lee y/n .

I called my cousin and asked him to give me every detail of her .

I was thinking very hard on how to make her mine . She already liked someone else so there's no chance she will like me now so I have to do something in order to make mine . After few minutes I got a text from him sending her details .

I have gone through her details and a smirk formed on my face . But it was replaced with a sorrow look imagining her reaction . She will probably start hating me after I say this to her .

I shook off my thoughts . This is the only way I can make her mine . I will make her my girlfriend and show her how much I love her . Maybe this way she will realise my true love for her.

I have no choice but to do this to her .

I went inside her room and threatened her with her parents . She had a hurt look in her eyes which clenched my heart . I m sorry y/n but I m ready to do everything to make you mine .

Finally she accepted me . She couldn't say no because of my threat . I know you hate me now princess but soon I will make you fall in love with me .

I dropped her off at her home . A smile appeared on my face realising that she is mine . By hook or crook she is mine . Even it was forced she is mine .

Y/n PoV :

I came home and saw my mom watching tv while my dad was on his phone . As soon as he saw me he greeted me . I faked a smile on my face because I didn't want them to be worried .

I went to my room and buried myself in the pillow and cried .

Why ? Just why ? Why is it me ? What did I even do ? I love jungkook but I can't be with him . I hate jimin and I m with him . Why my fate is like this ? Why am I so unlucky everytime ?

Jimin pov :

Hyung find the best doctor for her mothers treatment .

I said to my cousin and he said yes .

Next day :

I got ready in my Chanel sweatshirt and I put my sunglasses on . I drove to y/n house . I saw a box in my hand and smiled to myself .

I hope she likes it

I hope she likes it .

I honked my car . She didn't know I was coming to pick her up . So she was surprised when she came out of her house and saw me . She was wearing a dark blue sweatshirt tucked in light blue jeans . She looked so pretty . It was a very simple style yet she managed to look so endearing to me . I went outside my car and gave her a hug . Her body stiffened .

Relax princess

Relax princess .

I said . She released a breath when I pulled away .

Come let's go .

I grabbed her wrist and took her to my car letting her in .

Y/n PoV :

My dad went to work early today . I was in no mood to have breakfast . So I skipped my breakfast and saw my mom sleeping peacefully . I kissed her forehead and came out of my house silently . I turned around to see jimin and I was shocked . What is he doing here ? Oh he came to pick me up ?

I m in the car and he handed me a box . I frowned and looked at him. .

It's for you .

He said . I hesitantly took the box and opened it and my jaw dropped . It was the latest series of iPhone . I gasped seeing it .

Do you like it ?

He asked and I shook my head as no . I can't take it . It's so expensive .

Take it y/n . It's the least I can do for you . I broke your phone yesterday and this is my way of apologising to you by buying a new phone .

He said . He was right . He owed me a phone . But this , it's so expensive.

I waved my hands as no .

He sighed and looked me .

Look y/n just take it . You deserve this and don't say no .

He said sternly . I gulped and took the phone .

I inserted your old SIM card in this . So you don't have to worry about your contacts .

He said and I nodded my head .

Time skip ;

We arrived at college and got out from the car . He intertwined his hands with mine . This grabbed everyone's attention . I can say that few girls were jealous . I could feel the burning gaze on me . I lowered my head and just walked with him .

I hope jungkook won't see us like this . And thank god I didn't see him anywhere today .

We went inside and he dropped me off till my class . He kissed my temple bone and sent me inside .

Jimin PoV :

I wanted to show everyone that now she belongs to me so that no one dares to hurt her from now on . I saw few girls looking at her with jealousy . I glared at them making them look away . About Jessica and her friends I have already got them out of this college . I warned them and their parents that if I see them around y/n their business will not go well .

Well , to my luck their parents had shares with my dads company . So it was easy for me to threaten them . Also I said to one of my workers to put a eye on those bitches . If they try to come near y/n again I won't leave them .

I kissed her and bid her goodbye . I was feeling very happy in so many years because of her . I feel like my life is complete with her . But only one thing is missing . Her love . Just wait y/n I will make you fall for me .