Part 29: lets run away

Jimin pov :

I went to y/n house for a marraige proposal and I can't believe she said yes .

Wow I m the happiest person . I really can't believe she wants to marry me .

Honestly , somewhere in my heart I thought she will say no . But instead it is opposite . She loves me . That's why she said yes . I can't say how happy I m now . Can't wait to make you mrs park y/n .

Y/n PoV :

I accepted his proposal putting on a fake smile . Yes , call me dumb or stupid . But what can I do ? Mrs park really seems to do anything that she says and I don't want others to suffer because of me . If I say no then my parents , jungkook and his dad will suffer . If jungkook dads company goes down then many of his employees and families will also suffer .

So instead of that I chose suffer alone .

I m on my bed crying my heart out . Why my life is being controlled by others ? Why can't I do what I want ? Why can't I make my own choices ?

Time skip ;

Jimin dropped me home after shopping for wedding dress . I avoided jungkook. He is continuously texting me from yesterday but I wantedly ignored him . I have already given so much pain to him . Now I don't want to give more . I know he will hate me . But I have no choice . Maybe I have , but I m closing to suffer alone .

I m so exhausted after the shopping for the wedding dress . Jimin seemed so excited and happy . I wish he wasn't bad from the start . I wish he was this sweet and soft with me from the start . Maybe things would have been different.

Tears rolled down my eyes thinking about the marriage which is going to happen tomorrow . I don't even have energy to wipe my tears . I m so tired of my life .

I want to share my pain with someone . I want someone to comfort me and tell me everything's going to be okay . But there is no one . Anna came to my mind but if I tell her the truth then she won't stay silent . She will definitely do something which will cause trouble to us . And I can't tell this to my parents too .

So I took a diary . I never had a habit of writing a diary. But I need it now . The only way I can share my problems . I opened it wrote everything. My feelings and how his mom forced me etc.

I cried and cried and drifted off to sleep .

Y/n mom PoV :

It was dinner time and I went to call y/n for dinner . But I saw her sleeping . Her pillow was wet and her tears were dry on her face .

Was she crying ? Then I saw a diary opened beside to her . I took the diary and read what she wrote. My breathing stopped . I m shocked . More than shocked . I m appalled.

My baby she is suffering so much . And no one knows about it . I failed to understand her feelings . I m a very bad mother . My world turned upside down after reading her story . I immediately went down and said everything to my husband .

We decided to call jungkook and let him know everything. Because he deserves it . He deserves to know the truth . After all he is also suffering just like my daughter.

He came home and we gave him the diary . Since it was late at night I think his dad came along with him .

Jungkook PoV :

Y/n mom called me and said it's an important matter and I should be there now . I was so worried about y/n . Panicking I took the car keys and went outside but my dad stopped me .

You look so worried . Let me drive there .

He said and I nodded my head as yes . As soon as we reached there her mom gave me the diary . I read everything . I was shocked .