Part 32: its hard to choose

Y/n PoV :

WHAT ???????

My eyes became very big and my pupils looked like they will pop out of my eyes any moment . My jaw wide opened and my heart beat stopped for a second due to the shocking news jungkook revealed .

Jimin is the one behind my parents happiness ? He is the one I was so happy seeing my parents . He is the one because of whom there is no power cut for us . He gives me a ride so that I won't feel unsafe while walking home ?

Really ? I can't believe that jimin did all of these .

I m not lying y/n .

Jungkook spoke .

Then why did j-jimin hide these from me ?

I asked with tears flowing down from my eyes . My brain and heart both feels heavy . It is so much shocking news for me . I m astonished by the truth . I have always took wrong idea of jimin . I thought he is a monster but no he is not . He did all of those to make me happy and yes he did make me very happy.

I never thought from his point of view and I always mistook him as a bad person .

Go to him y/n . He really loves you a lot , more than me . I have never put efforts in our relationship but as for him , every day he tried to do something to make you happy . He has put so much efforts . He loves you dearly . He never gave up on you . He has fought for you till his end . Even now he is giving up so that you can be happy .

But j-jungkook you are doing the same too .

But I can definitely say that he deserves you more than me y/n . I can also say that you have feelings for him not me .

H-how can you s-say that ? I said I l-love you .

No y/n . You loved me . The love I saw for me in your eyes I can see that now for jimin . I noticed the changes in you few days before , but I chose to ignore them because I was acting selfish . Now I realised , you love him not me .

B-but jungkook-

I m not forcing you y/n . It's your emotions , your choice . I m just saying you to have a thought about your feelings . Whom do you really love at present ? Me or jimin ? Just think about it . And if you are pressured then take a break y/n . I can wait for you . And I hope jimin will too .

I grabbed my hair and deeply sighed . I closed my eyes and took a deep breath . This is too much information for me to take at a time .

Time skip ;

I went to jimin and saw him sleeping . As usual he is looking like an angel in his sleep . I sat on the stool and caressed his hand . He woke up to my touch .

Princess .. s-sorry y/n what are you doing here ?

He corrected himself from calling me princess to y/n . I don't know why but it hurt me . I never thought I would want him to call me princess not by my name . I controlled back my tears .

Why did you hide it from me ?

What did I hide ?

You were the reason behind my moms treatment and dads promotion right .

H-how did you know it ?

Just tell me jimin , why did you hide it from me . You could have told me .

I bursted my emotions out not being able to control them anymore .

I didn't want you to love me as a repay y/n . If you knew before that I did them than maybe you would have thought to be with me because I did something for you . And it would just be a repay to my help . I wanted you to love me not to repay me .