Part 11: mine

Lee hyun stopped the car at a place . Not many houses were there in the area . Jimin got out of the car and took your hand taking you out . He took big steps inside the house while you had to rush behind him to catch his pace .

He took you to the basement . He opened the door of a room and your eyes widened seeing those three boys who tried to harass you .

These were those asshol** right ?

Jimin asked you gritting his teeth . He looked so scary . His veins popped out on his neck and his face was red fuming with anger .

You nodded your head while being afraid . This is the first time you are seeing him so angry . As soon as you nodded your head a punch landed on one of the boys face making him spit blood out .

I m sorry jimin . Please leave us . We didn't know she was yours . We will never see her again . Leave us .

No way you bastards . How dare you harass her ? How dare you touch what's mine ?

Jimin said making you look at him shocked . He started punching those three guys and kicked them several times .

She is mine . How dare you make her cry .

He was cursing at them and throwing punches continuously. Those three boys looked at jimin in horror . You just stood there frightened and shocked at the scene infront of you .

After a while , jimin stopped punching them and those boys lied there almost unconscious with blood dripping down their noses and mouths. One of the boys eye has been injured too .

Tease her once again and I will make sure to send you guys to hell .

Jimin yelled getting up . He turned to you and held your wrist taking you upstairs . Your heart was beating fast .

He took you to a room and made you sit on the bed . He went to washroom to clean himself . In two minutes he came out .

I heard that they teased you even before .

He said and you nodded your head . How does he know everything?

Why didn't you tell me earlier ?

Jimin asked with his hands fisting and his jaw clenched . To be honest he looked so scary to you . You looked at him with fear in your eyes . Jimin noticed the fear in the eyes and he took a deep breath and calmed himself down .

Look y/n i want to know everything that happens in your life .

He said making you confuse . Why does he wants to know about me ?

I have gone for few days and look what you have gotten yourself into . What if something happened to you ? What is there was no lee hyun at that time ?

Jimin said sitting beside you . Why is he caring about me ?

Quit the job .

Jimin said making you shock . You turned to him with your eyes widened . You shook your head as no .

Jimin clenched his jaw and let out a sigh .

You are quitting working in cafe and that's final .

He said running his hand through his hair .

I need that job . And you are no one to order me to quit that job .

You typed on your phone and showed him .

Look don't ever call me no one . You belong to mine . And you are going to quit that job .