Part 5: hi , i m jungkook

JIMIN POV :

I stopped the car at my apartment and saw y/n peacefully sleeping while snoring . She was looking very cute in this sexy dress .

I parked my car and lifted her in my arms in bridal style and took her to my floor , 40th  floor , the penthouse . I laid her down on my bed . Her dress rose up showing her cute tummy . I moved her dress down and covered her with the blanket .

I took a shower and laid down beside y/n who was sleeping with a pout . I ran my fingers through her pouty pink cheery lips which were tempting me a lot to kiss them . I leaned in and landed a peck beside her lips .

Goodnight baby .

Time skip ;

Y/N POV :

I woke up with a huge headache. I was feeling nauseous so I quickly ran to the bathroom and throwed up . I cleaned up and washed myself . I came out of the bathroom to see a huge master bedroom which is very unfamiliar. The whole bedroom had dark furniture .

Where am I ?

Where am I ?

I thought to myself . I was relived that my dress was still on me and nothing bad happened . But whose place I m in ? I went and opened the blinds and was shocked by the view . The building was very tall that I can see the city view . It was so beautiful. There were so many tall buildings in the neighbourhood.

I went out of the room and was amazed by the interior . Though it was dark interior it looked ethereal . I heard sounds coming from a room far away so I opened it to find a small gym in the house .

I went inside and found someone running on a treadmill . The person noticed my presence and looked at me . I was shocked to see jimin standing half naked while running on the treadmill .

Good morning

Good morning .

He waved at me . I still stood there frozen .

Why am I at his house ? How did I even end up here ?

Seeing me still standing on my spot he stopped the machine and took the towel wiping his sweat while making his way towards me . He ruffled my hair bringing me out of my trance .