Part 20: Who is she ?

Y/n POV :

Jimin or jungkook?

I took a deep breath and tried to process everything in mind as quickly as possible. Now , this is my time . I think I should have some courage and do the thing I want to .

I hope you forget me jimin .

I wriggled my hand from jimins hand and held onto jungkook arms .

For a moment I saw hurt in jimins eyes . The same expression that I saw in jungkook eyes before . Infact he seemed much more hurt than jungkook. His eyes looked sadly at me .

That painful expression of his causes distress in me .

Princess ...

He called out with a quavering voice . Why ? Why is he hurt ? Jimin i m sorry you will find a better girl than me . You are just attracted to me and soon you will get over me . You shouldn't be hurt jimin . You don't love me .

I took out my phone and typed quickly

You don't love me jimin , you are just attracted to me . I hope you will get over me soon and find your love .

I showed it to him . His heart Panged reading your text . His eyes became red not due to anger but due to sadness .

His lips became shaky and his fisted hands were a little shaky too .

You think I am just attracted to you .

He asked in a low tone with a shaky voice . I could feel the pain in his voice .

You think I don't love you .

This time his voice raised a little but not loud enough to scare me .

All these times whenever I said I love you I meant it .

He stepped closer to me and held my shoulders .

Look into my eyes princess . Can't you see that I love you . I love you so much .

He said in a deep low voice . I looked into his eyes and they were watery . And his eyes showed love . WHAT ? LOVE ? No way . All this time I thought he is just attracted to me and will leave me someday .

I never thought he loved me. And wait is he crying . A tear rolled down his eye and I was shocked . My jaw dropped seeing his eyes .

He is crying . This is the first time i m seeing him crying or getting sad . Oh my god . So he really does love me .

I m sorry but I don't love you .

I typed with a heavy heart and showed him . I don't know why but I didn't wanted to hurt him but still I shouldn't give him any false hope .

His hands dropped from my shoulders .

Let's go y/n .

Jungkook said holding my hand . I nodded my head and begin my steps behind jungkook.

Y/n baby please come back . I love you so much and I mean it . I will give you everything you ask just please don't leave me . I can't live without you y/n please come back .

He shouted but I didn't stop my steps and left with jungkook with a heavy heart . I m sorry jimin and I hope everything will become better soon .

JIMIN POV :

I went to my home and locked myself in my room .

ARGHHHHH

I yelled loudly and throwed everything in my room on the ground .

She left me . She chose him . She doesn't love me .

I looked myself in the mirror and I was a mess . My blood is boiling and I can't do anything . Why ? Just why ? I am ready to do anything for her but why did she leave me ? Why doesn't she love me ? I can't live without her .

I took the bed lamp and throwed it on the mirror . The mirror shattered into million pieces and some of them picked onto my skin .

I didn't care . I accidentally stepped onto a broken glass and blood started oozing out from my sole .

Pain ? I can't feel it physically. But I feel an immense amount of pain in my heart .

The vision of her leaving with jungkook came back in my mind and I lost it again . I was so angry . Nothing was left in my room to take my anger out on . I went to my closet and throwed away all my stuff . I broke everything in my room .

I went to my bed and ripped up the pillows making the feathers fly all over my room . My legs became weak and I sat down with my back resting against my bed .

I clutched my head and started sobbing .

Why y/n why ? Why don't you love me ? I gave you everything. You are mine . How can you chose other man . I love you so much and I can't live without you . What should I do to make you fall for me ? Why am I not enough ?

Jimins maid PoV :

Jimin came home very angrily and locked himself in his room . I heard a lot of noises of things shattering . I didn't bother much because this happens whenever he is angry . He breaks stuff . So I did my work and left his house .

Next day :

I came to work but jimin didn't come down today for breakfast . Strange . The watchman said he didn't leave the house . I went to his room and knocked on the door .

No response . I tried to open the door but it's locked . Maybe he is sleeping . He doesn't like it when someone disturbs him .

I almost got fired last time just because I knocked on his door . He doesn't like it when someone bothers him or checks on him . So I did my work without bothering him .

As usual I did my work and left his house .

Next day :

Strange . He didn't come out of his room since two days . He didn't even eat any meals I cooked for him . No one visited him and he didn't go out too .

What's wrong with him ? I went to his room and knocked numerous times but no response . I got worried and called his mom .

Hello mrs . Park .....

I said her what happened . She and her husband immediately started their journey here . They live in other city and it takes almost 5 hours for them to reach here .

Time skip ;

Authors PoV :

Mr and mrs park entered the house and the maid came running to them bowing .

Where is he ?

Mrs park asked .

Upstairs in his room mam .

The maid spoke . Jimins parents went to his room and knocked several times . No response.

Jimins mom went down and saw the watchman and the maid standing near the door .

What happened ?

She asked .

We don't know madam .

Tell me everything that's been happening from the past few months . Last time I visited him which was 4 months ago everything was fine . Did anything change since then ?

Ah yes mam . Sir met a girl and that girl frequently comes home  . I think she is his girlfriend because they both seem very close .

The maid spoke . Mrs park knitted her eyebrows and thought about the girl .

Who is she ?

Her name is y/n mam .

I need every detail about her in an hour .

She ordered her manager and her manager immediately went to work on it . She went and sat on the couch .

Who is she and what did she do to my son ?