Part 12: she is my girlfriend

Anna PoV :

Y/n wasn't coming yet . It's been 10 min . She isn't either replying to my texts . So I made my way to the washroom to check on her . I saw group of people watching a drama infront of the washroom .

What's happening ?

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to look . My eyes widened seeing some seniors bullying y/n . Wtf ! I m not going to sit silent . So I went towards them .

Stop bullying her .

I said but few people held me back .

Don't dare to involve if you don't want to end up like her .

I was fuming with anger . They are harassing y/n and now they are blackmailing to harass me too . I took my phone out and called jungkook who was in library . Yes , he said he needed some books for his project so he couldn't join us for lunch . The only person who came to my mind was jungkook. I can ask him for help .

Jimin sunbaenim also aroused in my mind but I didn't have his number so I called jungkook . As soon as I said him he rushed to us .

Y/n POV :

I was shocked to see jungkook because he said he had some important work . I thought he was busy and will not know what's happing with me . But again he came like an angel to rescue me . Tears formed in my eyes in happiness that he came to save me .

He is my saviour .

He took out his jacket and wrapped it around me .

Come y/n .

He held my hand and took me outside the campus to a open area where there are few trees and benches to sit . Tears flowed down my eyes non stop . I was so embarrassed.

Jungkook eyes softened seeing me silently crying . He pulled me into his embrace patting my back .

Don't cry y/n I m here .

He said softly trying to calm me down . Anna came to us with a water bottle in her hands . I took a sip . Jungkook wiped my tears from my face . I was smelling so awful because of eggs and flour . Jungkook shook off my hair trying to remove the flour from my hair .

Jimins PoV :

I heard the news that Jessica and her friends were bullying y/n . As soon as I heard that I immediately came to college . I entered the college and was about to make my way inside but I saw a familiar face .

It's y/n , her friend and a boy .

Who is he ? Why is he hugging my girl .

I made my way to her and held her wrists taking her by surprise . Her eyes widened seeing me . She was drenched in egg and flour . I was fuming with anger when I saw her red eyes because of crying . My heart clenched and a wave of anger raised in me .

I gritted my teeth .

Come with me .

I said taking her inside the college . I m not going to leave that bitch .

Jungkook PoV :

I was shocked when a boy came and held y/n wrist . He glared at me and took y/n inside .

Who is he ?

I got up from my seat but Anna stopped me .

He isn't going to hurt her . Don't worry .

She said . A wave of relief washed over my body when I heard that he is not going to hurt her . But where did he take her and who is he ? Me and Anna followed them inside .

He took her to the cafeteria . He was dragging her there and she was silently following him . Why did I never see him ?

He went in the middle of the cafeteria and throwed away all the stuff from the table and stood on it clapping his hands trying to get everyone's attention .

Everyone listen this girl here

He pointed at y/n and everyone looked at them

She is my girlfriend .

He said making my eyes go wide and my heart stop for a split second .

If anyone dares to hurt her or if anyone is the cause of her tears then I m not gonna let you live in peace . She is mine and it's better if you all mind your own business . I won't care about the consequences if anyone dares to hurt her .

Y/n PoV :

I was shocked when he said I m his girlfriend . My eyes almost popped out from my socket . I just stood there frozen due to sudden shocking news . When did it happen ? When did I become his girlfriend? That too without my consent .

He gave everyone a warning telling not to come near me .

And you ....

He pointed at Jessica

You are ruined . I m not going to leave you after what you did to my girl .

He said and his voice showed so much anger . He was at verge of bursting out from anger . He jumped off from that table and stood infront of me . I still stood there baffled trying to process everything. So much Is happing at once and my mind is not ready to understand everything right away .

He wiped the flour from cheeks softly and kissed my cheek making my heart stop .

Did he just kiss me ? My breath hitched due to his actions . He then held my hand taking me outside the cafeteria. My eyes landed on jungkook who looked shocked and surprised .

I stopped on my tracks seeing him . His eyes looked hurt . I wanted to go to him . Jimin noticed me stopping in my tracks and looking at jungkook. He put a little force and dragged me out of there .

He took me in his car . I don't know where he is taking me and I don't want to go with him now .

I protested but I failed . He was so angry that I got scared seeing him like that .

He took me to his flat and dragged me to the bathroom . He stopped me under the shower and turned it on . The warm water ran down on me .

Why can't you defend yourself huh ?

He said towering me . I stepped back and hit the wall . He trapped me between his arms and the wall .

Why y/n why ? Why did you let them bully you ?

He raised his voice making me flinch .

Those fucking bitches I won't leave them .

He said and punched the wall beside me . I gasped in shock . My heart was beating rapidly . He ran his hands through his wet hair .

Clean yourself . I will arrange clothes for you .

He said getting out of the washroom . I was trembling and I was astonished of the things happening with me right now .

Few girls bullying me because they have seen me with jimin
Making fun of me
Then jimin calling me his girlfriend
He had feelings for me
The hurt in jungkook eyes
And now I m at jimins place trying to process everything .

Why is this happening to me ? Since when jimin started liking me ? Does he really like me ? If yes , then why me ? What visit jungkook? Why was he hurt ? Is it because of me ? Why is my peaceful and silent life suddenly turned into a huge mess . What did I do to deserve all of this?