Part 25: hurt

Jungkook PoV :

After talking to y/n , My heart was feeling very heavy . I want someone to be with me , console me and tell me everything is going to be fine . I don't want my dad to worry . And the only person who can do that is Anna . Of course y/n comes first but since she is already going through a lot and I can't add my problems to her .

So I called Anna .

Anna can we meet please .

I asked . My voice almost quivering .

Jungkook what happened ? Is everything alright .

No .

What happened ?

Let's talk in personal.

Okay okay I coming . I will be there as soon as possible . Please be okay .

With that she hung up . I sighed and sat on the bench waiting for her to come . I looked up to the sky trying myself not to burst out my emotions .

Anna PoV :

I was cuddling with my boyfriend when jungkook called me . His voice sounded so hurt . I immediately got out from my boyfriends grip and took my bag to go to jungkook.

Where are you going ? Remember we have plans tonight .

He smirked caressing my cheek .

Babe it's not the time . My friend needs me .

What ? But I also need you baby .

He gave butterfly kisses on my neck trying to seduce me . I removed his hands from my waist and pushed him awAy .

I m sorry but I need to go .

Are you serious Anna ? I want you right now .

You can wait but my friend can't .

Is that friend really that important to you .

Yes . He is my best friend and he needs me now . So I m going to him . Please don't make a big fuss .

What ? So you chose your friend over your boyfriend.

He scoffed . I sighed and looked at him .

Look Eric , he is in pain . He really need someone to be by his side .

And you are the only for him ?

No it's not like that . He has other best friend too but I guess she is the cause of his pain . So how can she help him . Please try to understand Eric . We can hangout tomorrow.

No need . Just get out of my sight now .

He said angrily. I didn't bother to argue with him . He is always like this . Gets angry very easily and the next day he comes crawling to me . So I left him and went to jungkook. I can sort out things with him later .

Jungkook PoV :

I said everything to Anna .

WTF. Is y/n gone mad ?

Anna.....

How did you let her take this decision jungkook . I will go now and kick that jimins ass . Just wait and watch .

She got up from the bench but I caught her wrist .

I guess we will only make things worst for y/n if we are involved.