Part 19: Let go

Y/n PoV :

Don't lie to me y/n your eyes tell everything .

Jungkook said making me look at him . Tears threatened to form in my eyes . Here , the love of my life is standing infront of me asking me the truth , the one who can read me just by looking into my eyes , the one who understands me even though I don't say anything, the one with whom I feel normal , loved , respected . Yet , I m lying to him .

Y/n please tell me the truth . I will help you out . Just tell me the truth y/n . Do you like him ?

Should I ? Should I tell him ? I want to tell him so bad but again I m afraid of jimin . What if I tell jungkook the truth and he does something that jimin doesn't like and in return what is jimin ruins our lives . I have to be very careful with the decision I make now .

I nodded  my head as yes  looking down trying to control my tears . My heart became very heavy . I want to be in his arms and tell him everything .

Look into my eyes y/n .

Jungkook asked but I didn't . Why ? Because I m afraid he might found out that I m lying to him. I want to tell him the truth so that I can get out of this hell and maybe be happy with him if he likes me back .

I didn't dare to look into his eyes . He sighed and held my shoulders rubbing them smoothly .

This is the last time I m asking you y/n . I won't be able to forgive myself if something happened to you and I was no help to you . Please I beg you , trust me and tell me . I will protect you .

My heart was beating fast because of his concern towards me . I m falling for this man more and more . This time I dared to look into his eyes and my world crashed . I saw tears in his eyes . His eyes were glistening .

It's because of me right . This is not the first time he is sad because of me . I realised I can't hurt him anymore . Maybe if I tell the truth to him maybe he can really help me out and we can be happy . Atleast as friends if he doesn't like me back .

I don't know from where the sudden courage came in me to tell him the truth . I want to be happy and it's with jungkook. Not with jimin . I want to live happily with jungkook. If I lie to him now maybe I will lose him forever which I don't want . I don't want to hurt him anymore .

Do you like him ?

I took a deep breath . This is it , tell him if you don't want to lose him .  Yes , jungkook I don't like him . Please help me out . I shook my head as no and jungkooks eyes widened .

Jungkook PoV :

I was shocked when she said me the truth finally . So she doesn't like him .

I looked into her eyes to confirm that she is telling the truth and yes , this time she wasn't lying .

I hugged her immediately .

I don't know what made you to accept him as your boyfriend but trust me I will get you out of this y/n .

She hugged me back and sobbed into my chest . My heart broke seeing her state . Something happened which made her to date him.

I m so glad that she told me the truth finally . All this time I misunderstood her and avoided her without knowing how much pain she is being though . I avoided her instead of being there for her.

I m so sorry y/n . I am at fault for avoiding you . I promise that I won't ever leave you again .

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING???