Part 28: we are getting married

Y/n POV :

Jimin mercilessly started hitting jungkook. Jungkook also tried hitting jimin back but jimin was more stronger than jungkook. He hit jungkook non stop .

I stood there baffled . I was frozen . My heart was thumping fast in fear . Jungkook was groaning in pain . I tried to stop jimin but he is in so rage now . I m unable to control him .

I kneeled down infront of jimin and folded my both hands together crying pleasing him to stop . I grabbed his attention and he stopped hitting jungkook.

How c-could you y/n ?

Jimin asked . His voice full of sorrow. I could feel the pain in his voice . I just looked down silently crying .

I trusted you . I b-believed in you . How c-could you do this to me .

This time I looked at jimin and his eyes were red . This time not due to anger but due to tears .

You l-love me right ? Then why did you cheat on me ?

He busted out loudly making me flinch .

Jimin s-stop !!!!

Jungkook said groaning from pains .

You bastard , don't even utter a single word from your mouth .

He tried to hit jungkook again but I went in middle . He saw me and stopped his movements .

You are coming with me .

Jimin said . I shook my head as no . I don't want to go with him now . I looked at jungkook and he surely need my help .

YOU ARE COMING .

Jimin yelled grabbing my wrist and dragging me away from there . I looked at jungkook and he was trying to stand up but failing miserably.

This is all because of me . I m a very bad person .

He took me back to our hometown . He didn't even let me pack my luggage . Even my phone is left back in that island . I didn't dare to utter a word seeing him so aggressive .

He took me to his home since it was so late at night . After going to his home he started breaking things . I went to a guest room and locked myself in that room . I m so scared of him now . And jungkook , how is he ? He needs help . I hope there will be someone to help him . Please god help jungkook .

After a hour the sounds stopped . Looks like he is tired .

Next day ;

I couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about jungkook and jimin .

The door of my room opened and jimin came in view .

Follow me .

He said . He is angry at me .

I followed him to the car and we drove to my house . The car ride was silent .

He dropped me at my home and surprisingly my luggage was there too . My luggage is being carried by his workers . I took my phone from them and went inside my house . All I need to do now is contact jungkook. I need to know if he is fine ?

My parents asked me how was the trip . I gave them fake emotions and went to my room . I texted jungkook but no reply . Oh god ! Please tell me he is fine .

Since he is not replying to my texts I called to his phone . For the first two times no one picked up . The third time the phone was picked up and it was Anna . I took a deep breath knowing Anna is with jungkook. I cut the call and immediately started texting Anna asking her about jungkook.