Epilogue

One month later ;

Are you ready baby ?

Jimin asked back hugging you . You were getting ready for your double date with jungkook and Anna . You smiled looking at jimin from the mirror .

Yes . Just a minute .

You said but he kissed your neck sending shivers down your spine . It's been a whole month . He likes to be very touchy . But still you are not used to his touch . You always feel butterflies and new to his touch .

Jimin s-stop . Let me get r-ready .

Hm okay .

He said and left you immediately leaving the warmth from you . He pouted looking away . Oh god his mood swings . You finished applying your lip tint and you turned to him .

Is my baby angry ?

No .

He said more pouting . You stood on your toes and pecked his pouty lips . You backed away after pecking but jimin pulled you and kissed deeper .

Now I m happy .

He smirked and winked at you .

You were very happy that you finally found your true love . You don't regret a single bit choosing jimin . As he said he really treats you like a princess . He always makes sure you are happy . If you are sad then he does something to lift up your mood . You also started to staying at his house more . Not that you moved on to his completely. You come to his house on weekends and sometime stay for more days .

Your parents are so happy about jimin . Even jimins mom realised her mistake and she apologised you sincerely . She is also very happy and she is now very nice to you . Jungkook and Anna are also very happy with each other .

Jimin is still suffering with his anger  issues . You can tell that he is trying very hard to control his anger . But one thing you noticed is whenever he is around you he doesn't become angry . Whenever he gets angry, just by listening to your voice or seeing you calms him down immediately. It's like you have some magic on him .

Just like his dad said you really are a cure to his issue . You are happy that jimin changed and is now your boyfriend .

You look beautiful. Let's go .

He complimented you and took you to the car . There's never been a day that goes by him not complimenting you . He always makes sure to let you know that you are beautiful.

You were wearing a black crop top with a skirt while jimin was wearing a black jacket with white t shirt . He was looking so damn hot .