Part 33: the end

Jungkook PoV :

Y/n didn't attend the graduation party and I didn't force her too . Me Anna both attended the party . It was a fancy party and there are people drinking alcohol . I could see a very few couples being already intimate with each other .

Let's go and drink .

Anna said . I m happy that she is finally being back to her old self . Lately she became depressed because of her boyfriend. But I was with her every moment comforting her . And in the process I also distracted my mind from y/n and jimin .

Me and Anna sat at the table . She took few shots and went on the dance floor to dance . She asked to me come but I declined .

She is Anna right . That girl in the silver dress .

A voice spoke beside me making my attention turn towards them . Two boys were sitting and I think I saw them in my college . Not my department though . But why are they talking about Anna ?

Ah yes . She is looking so sexy tonight .

Yes . Her dress is perfectly hugging her curves . Aish look at her swinging those hips so sexily .

They commented and I looked at Anna

They commented and I looked at Anna . She was wearing a very tight shiny dress perfectly hugging her body and showing her curves . Her chocolate brown hair is left open freely . She is dancing along with the music with perfect and smooth moves .

Yes. She is really looking so hot .

I just want her to taste for once . I heard her boyfriend cheated on her few months ago . So she is single now . I will go to her and get laid on bed . And she will be mine . I want to taste that beauty atleast for once .

Go and try your chance then .

The other one said chuckling . The guy who wanted to sleep with Anna was smirking looking at her up and down . I feel angry . Very angry . I fisted my hands and my jaw clenched . Suddenly I don't like somebody talking about Anna like that .

I hate it . I stood up from the bar stool and glared at them . They shivered under my angry glare. I went on the stage and joined Anna from behind . I kept my hands on her waist from back . She flinched . But when she turned around and saw me she relaxed under my touch . She moved her body close to me and wrapped her hands around my neck .

I feel nervous . I feel my stomach churning because of the close proximity between us . I can feel my heart beat raising .

She made my hands wrapped around her waist tightly and her body was almost touching mine making me hard to breath .

Jungkook let's dance .

She said and I could smell alcohol from her . She is a little bit drunk . She started moving her body against mine and I feel adrenaline rushing through my veins out of excitement. I looked at her face and tucked her hair bending her ear .