Part 6: nice to meet you again

Next day ;

You went to the college and attended your lectures.

You were walking in the corridors listening to Anna talking about some stories , you didn't notice and bumped into someone causing his/her books to fall down . You bent down and picked them giving it to the owner .

You bowed apologetically .

Y/n ?

The boy asked and his voice seemed very familiar

The boy asked and his voice seemed very familiar . You looked up to see jungkook standing infront of you with a big surprise expression.

You smiled at him waving your hand .

You study in this uni ?

He asked and you nodded your head . You looked at him confused not understanding why he was here ?

Confused why am I here ?

He asked as if he read your mind . Your mouth formed O shaped from surprise.

Don't be surprise , your eyes tell everything .

He smiled and you were surprised that he could read your eyes . Except your parents no one till now were able to read your eyes . And here he is , he just met you yesterday and already he started understanding your expressions.

I study in this university too . But because of some circumstances I joined late .

He said .

Which department are you in ?

He asked .

Economics .

Anna answered for you .

Oh I m in business department. Is this economics department?

He asked .

Yes , business block is the beside one .

Thanks . You are ?

I m Anna . Y/n friend .

Ohhh . Didn't expect I would meet you here y/n .

Jungkook said flashing you a bunny smile making you blush . His smile was so cute .

Nice to meet you again y/n .

You nodded your head in response.

Jungkook if you don't mind we will get going because our class is going to start .

Anna interrupted.

Oh yes sure . See you around y/n .

Jungkook waved at you while you did the same .