Part 10: she is jimins girl

You , Anna and jungkook decided hangout today outside .

It was Saturday afternoon . You got ready in a pair of shorts and a t shirt with a cardigan on top of it . You left your hair loose . Jungkook picked up Anna and came to your house . You three sat in a car . Jungkook drove to a desert cafe first .

You guys ordered ice creams and deserts and enjoyed each other's company

You guys ordered ice creams and deserts and enjoyed each other's company . After that you guys decided to watch a movie in a theatre .

Three of you watched the movie and it was already 7:00 pm .

Let's have dinner .

Jungkook announced .

Uhm sorry guys . I have a dinner date with my boyfriend . So I have to meet him .

She said . Jungkook was internally happy that he will get time to spend with you alone . Not that he hated Anna or something. He really enjoyed her company too . He is comfortable around her too . He just wants to spend some time alone with you . Now that he got the chance he was happy .

But his dad called him .

Y/n I m so sorry but my dad needs me .

He said sighing . You nodded your head and gave him a okay sign saying that it's okay .

I will drop you .

He said and dropped you at home . But before you got out of the car he held your wrist . You looked at him confused .

I m really sorry . I promise next time we will have a dinner date .

He said and you blushed . Dinner date ? You bid him goodbye and went inside your house .

Oh y/n honey you are back . Had fun ?

Your dad asked and you nodded your head .

We are out of groceries . I will go get them . Take care of your mom .

He said but you stopped him . Your dad looked so tired and you didn't want to him overwork himself. So you signalled him that you will get it .

You went out and bought groceries . On the way to your home you felt someone following you . You turned around but saw no one .

Look whom we found .

Three boys stopped infront of you and eyed you up and down .

Oh it's the girl from that cafe .

One of them said and you immediately recognised them . They were the boys who tried to harass you .
You started trembling because there were no one around . The street was small and since it's night it was silent .

You could shout for help but since you are mute you can't . You got so much afraid . You just wished jungkook was here .

What ? expecting that hero of yours to come again and save you ?