Part 4: you look hot

Jimin stopped at a big mall making you look at him confused .

Come out .

He said leaving the car . You took your phone and came out of the car .

He started going into the mall so you followed him . You thought he is going to buy some clothes for himself and he took you to accompany him but boy you were wrong .

He went into a girls clothing store and you followed behind him hesitantly.

Good afternoon sir , how may I help you ?

A staff bowed him .

I need a dress for her .

He said eyeing me while I was shocked .

Okay sir .

With that she went to bring some outfits while you stood there baffled .

Why?

He read on your phone . He didn't bother to reply and went back to his phone . You rolled your eyes and scoffed at his attitude .

I don't need any dress .

You typed again showing him .

Did I ask your permission? And what did I say about disobeying me .

He looked up at you and rested his hand on the couch he was sitting while crossing his legs . He looked so dominant. You lowered your head not wanting him to get angry . After a while the staff bought few dresses .

Try these .

Jimin said selecting three dresses . They were all so short and party outfits .

You realised that he is shopping for the party and you didn't want to go the party . So you quickly took your phone and started typing

If it's for the party then I already said I don't wanna come to the party . Why did you bring me here ? It's just waste of time .

Jimin read that and looked at you intensely .

Disobey me one more time and I won't spare you .

He said with each word taking a step forward. You nibbled on your lower lip out of frustration trying not to make him angry .

Go try on .

He ordered . You nodded and took the dresses going to the trial room .

You wore the first dress and came out of the room . He looked at you and back to his phone . He didn't looked interested. You sighed and went back trying other dress . Again same reaction . He looked uninterested. You went and tried the last dress which was very beautiful , stylish and elegant but too revealing.

You weren't a type of girl who likes to wear short dresses or revealing ones . You feel uncomfortable with them that's why you always avoided them . But today you are wearing a blue glittery stripped dress which comes till your mid thigh . You looked yourself in the mirror and to be honest you loved it .