Part 2: You have to come to the party babygirl

Lunch time ;

You went to the cafeteria and till now you didn't encounter with anyone thanks to god . You didn't see jimin and his friends after the morning incident .

You stepped inside the cafeteria and immediately regretted it since you saw jimin and his gang . You turned around to leave but it was too late . He already saw you .

Yah my pet , come here , where are you going ?

He shouted grabbing everyone's attention. You took a deep breath and turned around to see him sitting on his chair with his legs crossed and looking at you with a smirk .

You went and stood infront of him .

Go and get me the lunch .

He ordered . Since you didn't want him to anger you stood in the line and bought the lunch plate for him and kept on the table infront of him .

He took the spoon and started eating his lunch while you just stood there awkwardly

Why are you staring at me like that? Go away .

He ordered while his friends laughed . You left from there and sat at the corner table alone eating your lunch . You saw jimin and his friends bullying few people . You were so afraid what may happen to you if you don't listen to them .

After having the lunch , leeho , one of the member from jimins gang stood up on the lunch table and clapped getting everyone's attention.

Welcome to the Seoul national university everyone . There's will be a freshers party held this Sunday at xxx place . Everyone has to attend the party since it's specially for you people .

He said and most of the students screamed in excitement. Jimin and his friends got up from their seats leaving the hall .But before leaving the hall jimin looked at you for few seconds then left leaving you in confusion . You shrugged off all those thoughts and went back to your class .

Time skip ;

Your classes were over so you took your bag coming out of the campus . Outside the gate you saw jimin and his friends talking and laughing with each other while sitting on the top of the cars .

You looked away from them and turned the opposite side but one of them called you .

Yah jimins pet come here .

A boy said maybe his name was taemin . You clutched your bag tightly and went to them . Jimin hopped down from the car and came towards you while keeping his hands in his pants pockets . To be honest he looked so hot but you didn't care .

He crouched down to your level and asked

Are you coming to the party ?

You shook your head as no .

Why ?

He asked but you didn't say anything. You just shut your mouth closed .

Yah look at me . I m talking to you .

He said taking a step forward while you took backward . You took steps backward until your back hit something. You turned back to see it was a tree . You turned around and saw jimin standing infront of you .

You wanted to get out from there so you turned your right to go but jimin was fast enough to keep his hand on to the tree blocking you from leaving . You looked at his hand and then to his face only to realised he bent down to your level and his face was so close to you . You could feel his breath . Your cheeks heated up because he was so close .

He was looking into your eyes waiting for an answer . But you looked away from those eyes not wanting yourself to drown in them .

I m asking you . Don't make me repeat myself . Why don't you talk ? Now that I realise I don't even know your name . You didn't utter a word since morning . So speak something.

He demanded and you but your lip nervously . You took your phone out and typed something showing it to him . Shock crossed his face and he looked at you doubtfully.

I m not lying .

I typed again showing it to him . I thought after reading it he will leave me alone but instead he held a cocky smile on his face .

He stepped back a little and spoke

Oh so you can't speak .

He said while crossing his arms over his chest and I shook my head as no .

What's your name ?

Lee y/n .

I typed again showing him .

Why don't you wanna come to the party ?

He asked and waited while I was typing my answer .

I have never been to a party .Also I m uncomfortable with night parties so I don't wanna attend it .

I don't care . You should come .

He said making my eyebrows rose in surprise .
Is he serious ? I just said I don't wanna come . Why is he forcing me ?

I looked at him with pleading eyes hoping he would leave me .

Don't show me those eyes . It won't work .

He said . I got angry . I looked at him , more like glared at him . He scoffed and came near to me again .

You have to come to the party baby girl .

He said making my eyebrows rose up in surprise.

Did he just call me baby girl ? I felt chills because of his deep voice .

He backed away and smirked at me leaving me alone returning back to his friends .

You will face the consequences if you don't listen to me .

He shouted and went inside the car where his friends were there . They left from there but I stood there anxious .

Now I have no choice but to attend it . Oh god what am I getting myself into ?