Part 18:truth ?

Anna PoV :

I took him to a nearby park and we both sat on a bench . It was awkward silence between us for few seconds but I broke it .

Jungkook what's going on between you and y/n ?

I asked but silence .

Why are you guys avoiding each other . I tried to talk to her but I think she is not comfortable about talking it with me . I want to know the reason why are you guys acting like this ?

And all I saw was sadness in his eyes . My heart aches seeing him like this . He is my best friend and he is a very cheerful guy . Seeing him all gloomy made me broke .

I kept my hand on his shoulder and rubbed it .

I m sorry jungkook. But I want to know the reason so I can be a help . You can trust me jungkook. I won't judge .

I said looking into his eyes . Then he opened his mouth and told me everything. He told me that he liked y/n a lot and he thought that she liked him back too . But he didn't expect her to chose jimin and ignore him and it hurts him everytime when he sees her with jimin .

Oh my god . We are best friends and I was clueless about what's going on . How stupid am I to not notice anything .

I cursed myself for being a dumb . He chuckled sadly .

It's not your mistake Anna . Leave it .

So you are not going to talk to y/n anymore?

It's not like that Anna . I need time to accept things . I don't have any right to force her to be with me . If she likes someone else then I should respect her decision. It's just that I still need time to accept everything.

Wait jungkook are you sure y/n likes jimin ?

What do you mean ? They both are dating .

But you said you felt that she liked you back .

Maybe I was wrong .

No jungkook maybe you aren't . Since day 1 jimin forces y/n into everything he wants .

Huh ? What ?

Yes before you came he claimed her as his pet and she should do everything he orders or else he threatened her that she will have to leave this college .

What the heck !

Yes jungkook. When they announced they are dating I got a little bit suspicious. I tried to talk to her but she avoided it . So I thought maybe she started liking him . Now that I think she might be forced with him right ?

Are you sure Anna ?

I don't know jungkook. It doesn't feel right . Anyways why don't you just talk to y/n and make things right . Sort out your problems . I don't want my best friends to avoid each other . I want us three to be happy together like before .

But Anna ....

No buts jungkook. Try to talk with y/n . Don't you wanna talk to her ? Don't you wanna ask her what's really in her heart? Don't you wanna know the reason why she is dating him ? Don't you wanna know whether she is forced or does she really like him ?

He thought for a some time .

Look jungkook I can't see you and y/n like this . If she really likes him then you should move on . I want you both to see happy again . Please talk with her . I know you might get hurt talking about these things . But you need answers for your questions right . You thought she liked you too . Then why don't you clear out your confusion .

Okay .

Whatever will happen I will always be with you jungkook.

I assured him.

Thanks Anna .

He hugged me and I patted his back . Then I got a call from my boyfriend.

Oh I totally forgot . I have a date with my boyfriend. I have to go now . But if you need feel free to call / text me anytime . Also whatever happens you have me okay .

I ruffled his hair trying to Cheer him up and I left . I just hope they both clear things out .

Jungkook PoV :

I went home and thought what Anna said . Yes ,she is right . More how many days am I going to be like this . If she likes jimin then I should accept it . And I can't avoid her and hurt her just because she likes him . I can't do this to her . I m not like this . I should respect her decision. I will try to talk with her . I don't want our friendship to end because of my ego .

I wore my hoodie and left my house to y/n . It's been so many weeks since I texted her . I stood infront of her a few metres away and i took out my phone . My heart started beating fast . I m texting her in so many days . Hope she is not angry with me .

But my heart clenched at the thought that ' what if she really likes him ? What if she is not forced into this ? '

But nevertheless I can't blame her for my pain . I should accept her decision.

Y/n I m waiting outside your house . Can we talk ?

I texted her . My heart grew anxious . Will she come ? Will she talk to me ? Or does she hates me for behaving like this ?

It's been 5 min but no response . I looked at the time and it was past 9:00 pm .

Oh shit ! I didn't look at the time and it's very late . Maybe she is sleeping . I can talk to her tomorrow. I will just talk to her tomorrow. It's very late now .

I waited for another 10 min hoping that she might see my texts and come outside . But she didn't come online . So I left home .

Next day :

Jungkook PoV :

I waited for y/n at college gate and I saw her . I went and stood infront of her . She was shocked seeing me come to her . Why won't she be ? Because it's been weeks I have been avoiding her and now I came to talk to her suddenly.

I need to talk to you .

She was taken aback when I talked to her . I held her wrist and took her to the back side of the college .

Y/n .....

I started off and she looked at me waiting for me to talk to her .

I m sorry y/n .

I said taking a deep breath . She looked at me with wide eyes .

I m sorry for avoiding you .

I could see her eyes glistening . My heart clenched seeing her eyes . I hugged her immediately patting her back .

Please don't cry . I can't see you crying . And if it's because of me then I m gonna hate myself for making you cry .

I said rubbing her back . After few seconds I pulled away .

So y/n I want to ask you something and I expect you to tell truth .

I said and her expressions changed into confused ones . She is so cute when she has this confused expression on her face . I shrugged away my thoughts and took a deep breath .

Y/n do you like jimin ?

I asked and I could see her pupils becoming enlarged. She looked away biting her lips .

Tell me y/n .

She nodded her head looking down . I lifted her chin up with my finger And looked into her eyes .

Tell me now , do you really like him ?

I could her feel her breath becoming fast and she nodded her head again but I could tell from her eyes that she is lying .

Don't lie to me y/n . Your eyes tell everything. You don't like him right ?

Please y/n just tell me the truth .