Part 21: anger issues ?

Authors PoV :

Mr and mrs park got all the information about y/n . They called lee hyun over and asked about the matter between y/n and jimin . Lee hyun told them everything on how jimin made her pet at first then confessed her .

Oh so my son wants this girl but she loves other guy .

Mrs park asked and lee hyun nodded his head .

Yes aunty . He is Jeon jungkook.

What Jeon?

Yes aunty . He belongs to Jeon family .

Uhm uhm . Bring y/n here . Tell her I want to talk to her and it's very important.

Mrs park told to her manager and he did as she said .

Y/n PoV :

I am with jungkook at a park but I m feeling very bad for jimin . It's been two days but The image of him crying is not getting out of my head . All these days I thought he is just attracted to me I didn't knew he loved me . If I knew before I had done something. Being with him only made his hopes higher . I feel a little bit guilty now . I know it's not entirely my mistake but still I feel bad .

What are you thinking y/n ?

Jungkook asked .

Is it about jimin ?

I am a little bit surprised . This man can tell everything just by looking at my eyes . I shook my head and looked away . I don't want jungkook to know that I feel bad for jimin even after what he did to me .

If it's about jimin then don't worry y/n . I m here for you . Now that I know the truth I will protect you .

He said with a assuring smile and my heart skipped a beat at his bunny smile.

Come I will drop you home . If anything happens text me first okay ?

He said and I nodded my head .I went to my home .

After few minutes someone knocked on our door . I went to open it as my parents were in their bedroom.

Lee y/n ?

The man who looked in his late 30's asked me . I nodded my head as yes .

Mrs park wants to meet you . Do you have time ?

He asked . Uhm ? Who is mrs park ? I kept on a confused face .

Oh sorry I forgot to introduce . Mrs park is jimins mother . She wants to meet you now . It's very urgent .

He said and I was shocked . What ? Why does she wants to meet me ? And how does she know about me ?

Don't worry miss . We want you to be there as soon as possible . Please understand and come with me .

He said . I took a deep breath and thought about it . It's jimin mother only . No harm right . On top of that I want to know how is jimin . I really feel guilty because he had hopes on me and I ruined them .

I nodded my head as yes .

I went to my parents bedroom and said them I have to go somewhere . And I will text them if I m late . As understanding parents they are they said yes .

Time skip ;

So you are y/n who made my son like this huh ?

Mrs park said taking a sip of her wine . I don't know why but she didn't give me good vibes . I was scared of her . They way she looks and dressed it's very intimidating. Anyone can tell that she has so much high power . Now I see that jimin resemble her a lot .

Honey let's take it easy . Please take a seat y/n .

Jimins dad said in a sweet voice . He seemed harmless .

Let's take it easy ?

Mrs park said and scoffed .

This girl spoiled my sons life and you want me to take it easy . He is our son and she is the reason he is in this state .

She yelled making me sacred more . What's happening ? What did I do now ? Did something happen to jimin ? If anything happens to him I can't forgive myself . Even though he forced me to accept him he still loved me . He did that out of love .

Y/n jimin has locked himself since two days and is not responding to anyone . Go back to him and stay with him until he becomes normal . He is going insane because of you and you will only solve this problem . Do as he says .

Mrs park ordered and my heart was beating fast in anxiety . Oh god ! Help me . Why did jimin lock himself and not responding . What if something happened to him ?

Honey let me talk . Calm down.

Mr park said and sat infront of me .

Y/n , jimin has anger issues since birth .

He said making my eyes widened . Anger issues ? Oh so that's the reason he is always so hyped up .

We had him after 10 years of our marriage . We visited so many doctors and we lost hope to give birth to child . But after ten years when we almost gave up god gifted us with jimin . He came into our life . We love him so much and he is our only prince . But as he grew up he showed his angry ness towards very little things . At the age of two he started breaking things if anything doesn't go according to his likes . So we visited doctor and he confirmed that jimin is suffering from anger issues by birth . It's a major problem for him and if the problem goes bigger than it may affect his life . We don't want to lose the only son we have .

He chuckled sadly looking at me .

That's why since to not make him angry we give him everything he wants and we make sure everything goes his way . He has got everything he wanted till now . And I think that is where we made a mistake . Because he wants you now and if he doesn't get you I don't know what may happen to him . But what can we do . We have no other choice . We were afraid of his health that's why we worked very hard to give him whatever he wants .

He said and I saw tears in his eyes . I can see that he is trying his best to control them .

But y/n I m surprised about his actions now .

He said and I looked at him confused .

Jimin goes any extent to get what he wants . But in your case he didn't do anything till now to get you . He locked himself in his room and he is suffering himself . And I also heard from lee hyun how over protective jimin gets over you .

At first I thought he is obsessed with you but again after listening to the whole story from lee hyun I doubt it y/n .

Jimin never suffers himself . He is a type of person to make other suffer . I also came to know that he is trying to control his anger around you .

I knitted my brows in confusion . Yes , jimin never busted out . He never got extremely angry . Infact I never thought he has anger issues until his parents told me . But what does his dad implying to say ?

Y/n I may sound crazy but I think jimin is changing because of you y/n . And I also think you can change him .

He said making me shocked. Unbelievable. He held my hand and took a deep breath .

I know what I am asking is too much but please help my son y/n . Please be with him until he gets better . You are his medicine y/n . You are the cure to his problem . Please help him .

He asked with his eyes glistening . He sounded so desperate. My heart ached because I could feel his pain as a father .

But what about me ? If I help him now then maybe I may not get out of this my whole life . It's like giving him false hope when I don't even like him . And there's no guarantee that he will stop loving me if I help him . What about jungkook? I have already hurt him enough . I even thought of confessing him . What if he also likes me back . If I help jimin now maybe I m gonna hurt jungkook a lot which I don't want to . But I also don't want to turn down the elder person infront of me . Oh god show me some way .