『8』The Offer Is Still Here

⊱ ✦ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα ✦ ⊰ 

 My dumbass forgot to publish the entire chapter for the previous one. I added that part so kindly read the ending part before reading this chapter. Sorry ㅜㅅㅜ

This chapter is dedicated to my Taekook hoe Sandhi. ❤ 

"What did he say?" Namjoon asked when he saw his husband closing the glass door behind him. In response Seokjin shook his head.

"He is too stubborn to tell anything." the elder one sighed taking a seat on the couch beside Namjoon.

"But something is definitely wrong with him." he added further making Namjoon frown. 

The couple were talking about Taehyung and how he had been zoning out more than often from the past few days. 

Even after Taehyung came back from Yoongi's party two days ago he still seemed frustrated and it concerned the couple. He was always cooped up in his office working and only talked when it was required.

"Joon, don't be worried. Tae is an adult now. He knows how to take care of himself." Seokjin gave him a forehead kiss. 

"I know baby. It's just that he always shares things with me but-" Namjoon didn't finish his sentence when he felt Seokjin giving him a shoulder message.

"Maybe he needs space. Let him take it Joonie. He will come around soon." Jin gave the other a reassuring smile and the CEO couldn't help but pull the other towards his lap. 

A small yelp left Jin's mouth when he landed on Namjoon's lap, surprised by the sudden pull. Namjoon wasted no time in attaching his lips with the other and Jin smiled into it.

"Thanks love. I love you so much." Namjoon's dimpled smile made Seokjin's inside flutter. 

It was like a dream for both of them to be together. They sure got married a little too early but when they were together they felt it, the sparks, the fire, the burning passion. They found the galaxy in each other's eyes.

Namjoon and Seokjin met during high school and had been friends ever since. Jin was in his senior years while Namjoon was a sophomore but they were both in the drama club, Jin as an actor and Namjoon the scrit writer.

During college days Namjoon proposed to share the the apartment which Jin had rented. He gave the excuse that Jin was an amazing cook and he was, well we better not go down.

it was an excuse though because they knew they wanted to stay close. The spark had always been there and suddenly in one fine afternoon Joon spilled whatever was in his heart. He was scared but all his worried washed away when Jin said yes and from that day they started dating. 

"I love you too." Jin gave him a quick peck. "I am happy you asked me to be your boyfriend. It is still fresh in my mind." he smiled to himself at the seven year old memory. 

"It was a mess though. I was scared you are gonna reject me." Namjoon laughed. 

"That's why I planned our marriage proposal." Seokjin cockily flipped his imaginary hair making Joon laugh harder. Their marriage was coming to it's two years anniversary.