『1』Bark & Bite

⊱ ✦ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα ✦ ⊰

When you see this sign it means mature content🔥 

:)

"Yes I know hyung but- its Jeon Jungkook. You know that boy just pisses me off so much." Taehyung said into the phone. 

He was talking with his dimpled elder brother sitting in the empty meeting room who happens to be the Co-CEO of the company. 

"Are you really giving me this excuse to say to no to this project? Tae can you even imagine which scale this project belongs to? The finance minister personally talked with you Tae! Its a big opportunity." Namjoon said from the opposite side. 

"I understand that hyung but I am having a feel that he will do something to sabotage me because he still thinks I was the one to steal his designs for the Christmas project." Taehyung sighed. 

He literally bought that designs from an American company and yet that younger kept on pestering him about it. It was thanks to his skilled lawyer who handled the case. 

It was the talk of the news though, "Giyeok corporation stealing designs". Of course it would be. People just love jumping into conclusions. But no proof on his side was found hence he was proven innocent. 

"But you were proven innocent Tae and I don't understand how both of you can act so childish about something that had happened way in past." Taehyung can feel Namjoon huffing. 

"Listen Tae. I know it would be hard but you will be in situations like this in future as well. Just because you don't get along with someone doesn't necessarily mean that you get to avoid them always. Its a world of business and in business everyone is your alliance and everyone is your enemy. If you don't like someone don't give two fucks about them. Just do your work and leave." Namjoon remarked. 

Taehyung nodded to himself. 

"Okay hyung." he let out a sigh. " Its a big deal. Now I can't let it get away from my hands just because of a mere human." he let out in a sassy tone. 

"Yes that's my tiger. When have they given the last time to sign?" his brother asked enthusiastically. 

"Tomorrow." Taehyung sipped latte, squirming at the bitter taste. Why does he even try with coffee?

But this coffee was made by the best barista working under government and they serve it to all of their guests.

"Great then. I will come with you tomorrow as well." the elder said from the phone making Taehyung chuckle a little. 

"Hyung you are acting as if its my first day of college and may I remind you that Jin hyung is our lawyer so he is much needed than you." Tae said in a teasing manner. 

"Woah! Now your Jin hyung is more important than your elder brother?" Joon's voice sounded offended while from the background Jin saying "Tae I love you" can be heard. 

They were a handful!

"Okay hyung I will discuss about it later. I have to meet with Ms. Hawasa as well. She has told us to wait for some separate discussion." Taehyung said and after a round of goodbyes he cut it. 

"What the heck is wrong with this coffee? It tastes weird." and honestly Taehyung wasn't having it. Sure he dislike coffee but this one seemed extra bad.