『29』First snow

*:・゚✧*:・゚ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα *:・゚✧*:・゚

Christmas Tree is such a beautiful song. ─────°•.☘︎.•°──

It was the first snow of the season. Tiny flakes of white snow, falling from the night sky, covering the streets of the city. Kids wearing boots happily stomped on the white paths, holding their parent's hands, looking up at the sky with bright sparkling eyes. Couples were out to cherish the first snow together, laughing and taking pictures for memory. 

It was finally December, the month of happiness.

The small cafe was jam-packed in the evening hours. The delicious smell of the freshly made crêpes filled the nostrils of the passerby pedestrians. Few pairs of eyes even hindered on the shelves of delicacies until they had to take a turn to go to their destination.

The warm cozy ambiance warming up its surroundings even in the chilly winter wind. The yellow light hanging over the cafe's door illuminated the footpath.

The doorbell chimed through the shop, indicating a customer had arrived.

With a bright smile, the owner Chloé came to receive them but soon the smile became bigger upon seeing the face.

"Jungkook-ssi welcome."

The young CEO returned the smile, dusting tiny snowflakes from his coat. "I think I have a seat reserved in the name of-" but he didn't had to complete his words.

"Haeun-ssi? She is sitting at the table by the corner." With a small thanks, Jungkook went inside escorted by a waitress. 

Chloe seemed busy today.

When he found the peach-haired girl, he thanked the waitress and took his seat. 

"Look who finally decided to show up after being thirty-five minutes late! What a blessed day for me." glancing at her watch Haeun said, sarcasm dripping in her voice.

"Stop being like my father." removing his coat Jungkook glared. 

"You better not date a girl cause if you make them wait this long, expect instant break up." Haeun chuckled sipping her latte. 

"I am here not on a date so cut the bullshits. And unlike you, I do have works in my office." the raven head retorted. 

"Yesh, sure, going to the gym is significant work. Sure, sure." Haeun sipped from her cup again, purposely making a slurping noise. 

"Having a fit body is important and stop with these Instagramer gestures. It's not even tea you are sipping." Just one minute of being with Haeun and Jungkook was already regretting it. 

"Gym in the office? Really Kook? You have one in your apartment that wasn't enough for you?" the girl asked in disbelief, her peach hair bouncing with every word. 

"If we are here to talk about my gym then bye bitch." as soon as Jungkook was about to get up a hand caught his wrist, the sound of laughter reaching his ears. 

"Okay, okay no comment on your gym. Promise." Haeun said making Jungkook huff and sit. But somehow it made a small spark of laughter in his chest which came out through his lips as silent chuckles. 

"It's been a while since we last hung out." the CEO said looking at his friend. Haeun nodded in affirmation. She was about to say something when Chloe came to take the orders.