『21』Jelly flavored

*:・゚✧*:・゚ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα *:・゚✧*:・゚

2.7k... Holy shit! ─────°•.☘︎.•°──

Taehyung suddenly halted in his step making Jungkook stop as well, who was walking behind him silently. They have been walking towards the back door exit of the studio.

"Why did you stop?" the ravenatte frowned only to be met with silence. He was about to ask the same question when Taehyung turned around with a very, let me repeat very displeased look.

"What were you trying to do back there?" the elder's voice came out almost like a mumble but Jungkook felt the weight in those deep breathy whispers. 

"What Kim? What was I trying to do?" the younger shrugged knowing very well what he was referring to. He felt satisfied knowing his plan indeed worked out. 

Kim Taehyung was annoyed, irritated, furious. Hell he looked like he might combust any moment and Jungkook found it merely entertaining. 

"Don't.play.dumb.Jeon." his voice reflected through the empty corridor but Jungkook chuckled more. 

"Oh dear! Why would I play dumb when I can play you?" Jungkook stepped closer to Taehyung. He wanted to get the front sit view of how Taehyung's face morphed from cold to enraged. 

And angry Taehyung is, well I would rather not say. 

"Jeon-"

Their intrigued bickering would have continued but the pair heard some footsteps  at the  far end. They were walking towards them and in the blink of an eye Jungkook found himself getting pushed into a room.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jungkook was taken aback when he found himself inside a washroom with Taehyung. Everything happened so fast he did get the time to protest.

But the next thing the other did made his eyes widen. 

"Why did you lock the door?" but instead he was pushed onto the wall by the elder. 

Taehyung's breathe hit his neck setting his skin on fire. He would never admit it out loud but he liked to irritate Taehyung because he liked this roughness that he provided. 

"Why were you being all friendly with- with that Lee?" Taehyung whispered again but with more anger mixed with frustration. Jungkook was looking extremely hot in his outfit, with his side swept hair and eye brow piercing. 

Taehyung couldn't point out whether he was angry or horny.

"And how does it concern you?" Jungkook pushed the other slightly but Taehyung was still holding him by his shoulder. 

"Just answer the Goddamn question." the elder greeted through his teeth. 

"So now I need to answer you about whom I talk to? And what is your problem if I talk to Lee?" Jungkook pushed the other's hand from his shoulder making him step back. 

Taehyung put a hand through his own hair, frustration evident in the sigh that had left his lips. 

"What are you? Haven't you noticed the way he was literally eating you with his eyes?" he finally let it out and Jungkook's face turned into that of an amusement. 

"So?" the raven head said with a raised eye brow and Taehyung looked baffled by the response.

"So what?" Jungkook looked at him with fake anticipation as he nudged his head forward as if asking him to answer. But Taehyung? He was at loss of words.