『29』Carnival

*:・゚✧*:・゚ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα *:・゚✧*:・゚

I forgot Carousel and ferris wheel are different things. I meant the big ferris wheel.─────°•.☘︎.•°──

Impatiently tapping his chunky black jumbo boots, Jeon Jungkook looked at his wrist, for the 126456354 times. He was restless, agitated but mostly he was doubting himself. He was getting few, well more than few actually, looks from every other passerby.

Some were girls talking about how hot the guy was and some about how he looked like those emo kids from university, with his black bomber jacket, black cargo pants, and of course black boots. Thankfully his face was covered by a mask and a bucket hat.

Out of everyone he knew, he had to choose Kim Taehyung for his plan. Great Jeon Jungkook! As if your biggest enemy would actually show up for your benefit. 

"Care to tell why we are still standing here?" a female voice asked from behind. 

"Oh! I'm uh- The main rides aren't opened yet so." Jungkook replied to a very dissatisfied Haeun. 

"Stop bullshitting. First, you kidnapped me here and now you aren't even letting me in." she groaned taking her mask off from her face. 

The other person, his beloved cousin wasn't even near them. He was just by the entrance, ruffling every kid's hair while giving an eye smile. 

Jungkook sighed realizing that the 'in-denial-couple-with-heart-eyes' were still not back to being friends. 

"If I have to wait for another minute-" but Jungkook cut his friend off when he saw the familiar silver Porsche pulling at the roadside. 

"He's here. Thank the lord." Jungkook mumbled, his eyes focused on the car in the opposite direction. Following his gaze Haeun turned around.

She squinted her eyes, trying to get a better look at the man who just got off the car and was walking towards the carnival entrance. He was wearing a black turtleneck underneath a printed shirt, polished shoes, and side-parted hair. But the things that caught everyone's eyes were the bright red leather jacket and the black ascot cap. 

A mask was covering his face but even the way he was walking like the road was his ramp had garnered much attention. 

"Isn't that-" but she stopped herself from questioning further when the raven head left her side and almost ran to catch the person. Jungkook brought him to where Haeun was standing. Jimin had also made his way to them and was standing beside Haeun but they didn't talk. 

"Forgot to tell you guys but my business partner Kim Taehyung will be joining us too," Jungkook said in an overly enthusiastic voice but the reactions of the other three were different. 

Jimin looked utterly taken aback, Taehyung gave out a painful smile while Haeun quirked her eyebrows. 

"Good evening, My utmost apology for keeping everyone waiting. The traffic is really bad today." Taehyung said with his charming smile making the raven head roll his eyes internally. 

"Oh!- Mr. Kim. It's fortunate to have you here with us." It was Jimin who had extended his hand. 

"It is indeed a surprise for us but good to see Jungkook making friends in the industry. Nice meeting you again Taehyung-ssi." Haeun shook the hand extending towards her with a smile.

"The pleasure is all mine Haeun-ssi. Our companies collaborated on a project and we both found out that we share few similar interests and bonded certainly." Taehyung said glancing towards Jungkook.