『32』Millefeuille

*:・゚✧*:・゚ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα *:・゚✧*:・゚

I tried to update as fast as I could. Thanks for being here. ─────°•.☘︎.•°──

A black Mercedes-Benz parked in front of the hall. To be specific the Seoul Metropolitan city hall, the giant architecture of the city made people stop, stay and admire it. The structure encased in square-shaped glasses holds some of the most sophisticated ceremonies.

The door of the car opened, a handsome man came out and stood proudly with his eye-candy physique and equally breathtaking visual. His white and navy classy three-piece suit complemented his jet-black hair.

"Welcome, sir. This way please." someone from the hosting organization rushed to the entrance of the hall. 

He gave a charming smile to the cameras focused on him, said a few words in the microphones of the reporters extended toward him. Then with another dazzling smile, he walked inside, his weighty dress shoes elegantly tapping on the floor announcing his presence. 

But,

but that sweet smile turned into an anxious one right when the young man turned the corner. His entire face looked like he wanted to die and he had forcefully ceased himself from punching all the other business people who came today. 

He was going to meet the president of South Korea. THE PRESIDENT!! 

He would have to receive a medal. A MEDAL!! 

What if he fumbles while speaking? What if he trips? Or worse what if he forgot the president's name while giving his thanking speech. 

Jeon Jungkook's life was misery. 

"Jungkook you okay?" his assistant Hoseok asked snapping him out of his catastrophic thoughts.  

"Oh! Yeah. Yeah, I am fine." Jungkook replied. With a sigh, Hoseok nodded.

Jungkook can hold up with that. He can. It was his first time coming to something like this which is on a huge scale. He and the company will be getting a prestigious medal from the president.

He and his company will be awarded the Industrial Service Merit Medal. 

That sounds like a nightmare because Jeon Jugkook knew he would somehow fuck up.  

"Chairman Jeon had given me a brief on what has to be done. Would you like to perhaps check it out?" Hoseok let out slowly. He knew his little friend well enough. 

"What fath- what chairman Jeon had briefed you have nothing to do with me. I am the CEO so I shall be making the decisions. Am I clear?" The young CEO let out. 

"But sir-" Hoseok was cut off. 

"I am afraid you have come to the wrong place Jeon. Seems like your GPS really is as inefficient as you." 

Speak.of.the.devil. 

The young CEO turned back, his eyes boring into the elder who's lips curved into a smile. A mocking one nonetheless. 

The man was wearing a unique piece of clothing, a frailed navy-colored blazer over a dress shirt and navy pants. The younger couldn't help but secretly admit that Kim Taehyung still managed to pull this off. 

Their two secretaries gave a bow of acknowledgment to the CEOs as well as to each other with a small smile.

"Are you really out of stuff to shove in your ass that you came to butt in other's matters?" With teeth greeting in irritation Jungkook retorted. The sexual inclination didn't go unnoticed