『33』Sunrise

If you see I have written LaGuardia instead of JFK then pretend you didn't see it. LGA doesn't allow international flights. ─────°•.☘︎.•°──

*:・゚✧*:・゚ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα *:・゚✧*:・゚

Incheon was busy like usual. All the terminals and boarding gates were filled with passengers and airport staff. Security check, boarding passes, Immigration check, and luggage handling, it was a lot of work and chaos to handle. 

Outside the boarding gate, there was a huge troop of reporters, ready with their cameraman to air. They were waiting for two familiar cars to arrive and as soon their eyes landed on one of them they ran like bees. 

The young CEO got out of his car, seemingly uncomfortable, disturbed as well. The mics and cameras enclosed him and bombarded him with completely unrelated questions, out of context.

"Why do you think the government chose Jeon Jungkook to be your partner to represent the Korean industry in the campaign?"

"Both you and Jeon Jungkook got the merit award a few days ago. Do you think he deserved it?"

"What is your current relationship with Jeon Jungkook? Is it still business or we can say a friendship had bloomed?"

"After UNICEF do you have any private plans with Jeon Jungkook in New York?"

Even though surrounded by such idiotic questions, the young CEO still managed to keep his calm. If one thing he had learned from his father, that was how to not lose your cool when the situation is adverse. 

With his eyes as dark as the midnight, the orbs hovered over the crowd. "I thought my school days were long gone but all of you are reminding me of all the horrible pop quizzes." he remarked with scorn. 

"Now to answer the questions. I heard the one about mine and Jeon's private plans. Private plans right? " he took a pause and raised one of his eyebrows to observe the crowd that was now being tight-lipped. 

"I believe everyone here knows what the word private means but I am still explaining once more. It means belonging to or concerning an individual person. What you are asking is going against it right?" 

With a big smile, he observed all the faces of the reporters.

"I hope I have answered all your questions? Okay? Wonderful. Have a good day everyone."

With that, they entered the CEO of Gyeok made it to gate number 6 finally. The flight to JFK airport would be departing from here. 

They would be leaving for New York this morning along with Taehyung's favorite person whom he greatly despised. Spending one hour with the guy was a small tour to hell, imagine getting stuck with him for the entire weekend in New York. 

With a huge sigh, the brunette walked in. Haneul, his secretary was right behind him along with a bodyguard who for God's sake wasn't letting the boy breathe. His freshly bleached Golden locks were falling on his eyes as they  were hastily walking towards the security check, after getting three boarding passes. 

After the process was done they all came back to the departure lounge. 

"Has he arrived?" The elder asked, his face scrunching in revulsion. He already disliked flying the other side of the world and the jet lag that follows and Jeon Jungkook would only be a catalyst to that headache. 

"No sir." His secretary shook his head earning a 'disappointed-but-not-surprised' look. 

"Do you want me to call Hoseok-ssi?" She asked.