『17』 Snow Flower

*:・゚✧*:・゚ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα *:・゚✧*:・゚

I am such a bad writer. ───────°•.☘︎.•°──

A black Kia was driven smoothly inside the brightly lighten underground parking. Amidst all the rows of parked Benz, Porsche and Ferraris, the car was a misfit but the one driving it didn't care. He wasn't very fond of dazzles and luxury either. 

Park Jimin exited the car.

 He was here to meet his cousin who hadn't been receiving his calls neither was replying to texts. It was past 10 o'clock and the younger didn't even bother to come to office. 

Jimin knew what had happened last night in the dinner and he was here to give an earful to his beloved cousin. No he was serious. Jungkook had crossed the boundary this time. 

Did he even think about the upshots of going against his father? the elder thought in his mind while pressing the elevator button. The golden doors closed and it started to move upwards.

With a ding sound the doors opened to the dimly lit corridor, one Jimin was very familiar with. His shoes tapped gently on the tiled floor as he went towards the large door with J. Jeon written on it. 

Surname first, that's how Mr. Jeon liked it. 

A huge sigh left Jimin's lips.

The door bell rang multiple times and hasty footsteps were heard from inside indicating someone was coming to open the door.

Jimin was met with a barely awake Jeon Jungkook with a glass of water in his hand. The younger blinked few times as if trying to see clearly with the mere slits of his eyes and when he recognized the other his eyes widened and in the blink of an eye the door was slam closed.

Well mostly cause Jimin was attuned with the antics and that was why his feet was in between the door and the door frame ceasing it from closing. 

"Let me come in."

"Hyung please." 

"No Jungkook I need to talk to you." and with a slight push Jimin was already inside. 

"You are one hell strong man for that short-" but the ravenatte's lips were sealed shut with one glare. 

"I am here not to joke Jeon Jungkook." Full name means the water has went too deep.

"Look I know why you are here but I don't have anything to discuss about it. I did what was best for me." There was a slight tint of harshness in that voice. 

"Do you even think about anything before doing? Do you know what your words had caused yesterday?" Jimin furrowed his eye brow, eyes sharp. 

"If you are here to give me lecture then I have more important matters to handle like my breakfast so." The younger turned around to go to the kitchen but was soon halted in his steps. 

"Jungkook do you know what uncle was about to do?" suddenly Jimin's voice turned downcast. 

"Wh-what?" the bad feeling in his gut made him stutter.