『16』 He was awake

*:・゚✧*:・゚ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα  *:・゚✧*:・゚

Oh My God! Finally I managed to update. I can't tell yo the reason if vanishing cause I ran out of excuse. ─────────°•.☘︎.•°── 

"It's already the worst day of my life." Taehyung just wanted the ground to swallow him whole leaving no crumbs.

Not only Jungkook was drunk of his ass, he was literally dancing with random strangers. He became the center of attention and Taehyung was watching with horror.

"Fuck that piece of shit! I hate you! Go fuck yourself!" the ravenatte was basically yelling at this point.

This idiot bitch. Anybody could see him.

Taehyung didn't know when Jungkook became a subject of his concern. He would be content to see the raven head make a headline tomorrow for his recklessness.

But since he himself brought the guy here and even though he hates the younger's gut Taehyung was a generous guy with a heart of gold, as he would like to describe himself. So being the good person he was he decided to drag Jungkook's ass out of the crowd.

So pushing through the sweaty crowd of horny famous people Taehyung managed to reach the younger but what he saw made him raise his eyebrow.

A girl, Taehyung couldn't pinpoint who she was, was grinding on Jungkook while the other's hand was on her waist, swaying with the moves.

Now from someone else's point of view, Taehyung would seem jealous but his blood was boiling because of a different reason. Jungkook came here with him and what he was doing now was ditching him.

Sure they were fuckbuddies and their title didn't have the boundary of no sex with others but this was straight-up treachery! Taehyung would have cared less if he wasn't present in the party but he was and was watching his designated fuckbuddy enjoying it.

So Taehyung had 2345666 reasons to feel his blood boil because this was insulting to him.

So he did what exactly his mind told him not to do cause rationality wasn't a word when Kim Taehyung was angry.

"Jungkook." The name slipped passed Taehyung so causally that even he didn't took a count on it. Upon hearing his name the younger sluggishly turned around, a slight smirk adorning his face.

"Oh hi Kim Bitch!" Jungkook yelled which was barely heard by Taehyung because of the loud music. But Taehyung very well knew what he said.

The girl was frowning at Taehyung whom the elder recognised to be a very renowned model. Her gaze seemed almost disgusted but soon she broke into laughter, drunk laughter.

"Oh you wanna join? Threesome?" The girl slurred continuing her actions on Jungkook who seemed very indulged in it.

Tehyung had had enough.

"Jeon you are coming with me." Taehyung wasn't planning to take the younger's hand and literally drag him from the dance floor but that's exactly what he was doing. Momentarily he forgot about the stares they were getting. Forgot that they might be the topic of gossip. The crowd were drunk anyways.

"Hey!" It was Jackson's voice which was coming towards them. Taehyung facepalmed internally. Not, now. Please not now.

"If it isn't my favourite boy." Jackson grinned when he approached them.