『22』Oh Man Holy Shit

*:・゚✧*:・゚ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα *:・゚✧*:・゚

Top Kook stans are killing me for not giving them enough top Kook─────°•.☘︎.•°──

The reflection in the mirror kept on turning different ways, a dissatisfied look on the face. 

Taehyung had been going back and forth between what to wear and hence he had been moving in front of the mirror for the past fifteen minutes. Yet none of the outfits were serving the purpose. He wanted something a little on the casual side but it had to look incredible.  

Because he just couldn't jump in front of his enemy with t and sweats. Nope, that would demote his status. All the times Jungkook had been here the elder had always dressed to perfection.

But,

Had he ever dithered on his hairstyle? Or making sure that he smelled good? No, he didn't and that was why today was different. 

Taehyung didn't. He probably didn't even notice the slight changes in his behavior too busy to focus on which shirt to wear. 

The doorbell rang.

Taehyung quickly went to get it, a little too excited. Unbeknownst to him, a small smile had made its way to his lips. At least his Saturday nights weren't cold anymore for a while. 

He opened the door, peeked both left and right and his smile fell. The doorway was empty and dark. With a slight frown, he was about to close it when something jumped in front of him and Taehyung was scared to death. 

"Ahhhhh- fuck!!!" With a hand on his chest the brunette jumped back, his eyes wide in fear but soon it turned to that of a 'so-done' look when he heard a peal of laughter. 

"Jeon the fuck was that for?" he asked with his hand on his waist.

"Oh my gosh! Your face- you looked like you were about to shit your pants." Jungkook said once his laughter died down and then saw Taehyung staring at him. Even with the frown, there was a curiosity in the eyes of the elder. 

"What are you looking at?" 

"This probably the first time I am hearing you laugh like that." Taehyung uncrossed his arm moving from the door. The comment was certainly unpredictable. Jungkook thought the elder would probably throw a tantrum at him. 

"Do I need to send you an invitation? Get in." Taehyung told the younger whose mind was still lingering on the comment. He went inside. 

As usual, putting his car keys and coat on the table and hanger respectively, the younger then took out something from the pocket, without the elder seeing. 

An impressively large smirk was painted on the face of the ravenatte while his eyes were holding pure mischief. 

Taehyung had no idea what Jungkook had in stock for him.

"HEY! What the fuck??" Taehyung was absolutely caught off guard when he felt something suddenly covering his eyes. He quickly turned backward, his hands trying to find Jungkook. 

"The fuck Jeon, get it off me!" Taehyung frantically tried to get off the blindfold out of his eyes but the younger caught his wrist.

"Today you do as I say." He whispered into Taehyung's ears so sensually that the elder found chills going through his body. He couldn't see anything and everything was just black.