『36』What happens in New York

I did a bit of an edit in the last chapter. Nothing much though, just at the end. ─────°•.☘︎.•°─

"I really can't wrap my head around the fact that we," pointing his fingers at him and the elder Jungkook said,"will be hanging out, the entire day, together. It just doesn't feel right to go out with your rival." 

"That's only because our flight got canceled and we are stuck here so might as well just enjoy the day. Don't worry I haven't forgotten how I will be flipping you off after going back. Now don't be a damsel in distress 'cause we have a long day ahead." the elder explained excitedly walking through the subway exit.  

"Where exactly are we going again?" Jungkook asked for the thousand times earning a glare from the elder. "What? You have this huge itinerary that I have zero ideas about so of course, I am gonna be confused." 

"Just say you are an imbecile." Taehyung replied.

"You piece of-" but he was cut off. 

"We are here." the elder excitedly said. Jungkook looked ahead to see a large green ground with trees and gardens filled with people in front of him. 

The Central Park. Surrounded by the city, skyscrapers, and people of New York.  

The air was so fresh, even though it was a bit chilly but the feeling was comfortable. A small smile made its way to Jungkook's lips. 

"They say it's the lungs of the city." taking a large breath Taehyung said. 

"The name is justified

"The name is justified." looking at all the greenery the raven head nodded his head. The place held the beauty of liveliness. 

"There is a garden conservatory garden. Wanna check it out?" Taehyung asked stepping further into the green land. 

"You are acting way too civil Kim. It is making me flabbergasted." the younger joked following the steps of the other.

"Don't get used to it 'cause it's just for today." was the reply.

Jungkook had never been much interested in nature, flowers, and stuff like that. He did love photography but capturing the cityscape was something he craved for. He loved capturing the instance of the moving city. 

But when he stepped into the flower garden he couldn't help but be awed by the beauty of those flowers. Taking his camera he quickly captured some of it, even though he knew the lense could never do justice to the beauty that nature beholds. 

"Hey! take some pictures of mine too." The blonde head standing a few feet ahead of him yelled slightly to catch the attention of the cameraman. 

"I am not your cameraman." was the youngest reply before he turned around on his heels to walk away. Huh! 

Eyes on his camera lens he continued to move here and there, clicking whatever caught his attention. It's been a while since he got to do what he loved doing the most. He really felt free here. Without any thought or responsibility. Just getting to do what he loves doing the most.