『28』Jacuzzi

I tried my very best to not make it angsty so it's more of a comedy than fluff. Hehe  ─────°•.☘︎.•°──

*:・゚✧*:・゚ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα *:・゚✧*:・゚

"What did you say?" the sinewy voice growled right near the ear of the other boy who was whimpering down below with a frown on his face. 

"I sa-said you are boring." he replied in a hoarse, opening his eyes, sweat glistening every inch of his body. 

 "Boring?" the raven hair fell on the eyes of the one that was on the top, cascading a shadow, making those orbs fill devilish darkness. 

Or maybe it was devilish darkness cause no way anyone could say that Jeon Jungkook was boring in fucking someone. 

With a pop, he removed his fingers. 

"Oh so you, Kim Tehyung is telling me that I am boring, right?" the way those words rumbled from the younger's tongue made a chilly shiver run down Taehyung's spine who was lying on the bed. 

"Yes, any doubt in that Jeon?" trying to appear tough but failing the elder pulled the covers on his slightly up. He knew he had chosen the wrong path but there was no going back now. 

"First that hickey and now you are saying all these bullshits. Seems like I really need to teach you a lesson." removing the covers from him Jungkook said. His voice was going an octave deeper with each word making Taehyung feel excited and scared at the same time.

He wasn't dominated by the younger, not at all but he enjoyed these angry fucks more than the boring ones. The sheer reason why the CEOs were always drawn to each other.

[A/n:  I am again sorry for skipping the smut part. I promise I will write full on back to back smut just after few chapters. Please bare with me.] 

Taehyung was only seeing stars, constellations, galaxies, supernovas, quasars etc. etc. in front of his eyes once he felt the younger pull out of him. 

Damn! Namjoon would have liked it!

Closing his eyes he took a deep breath to relax his muscle. He could feel them still quivering, not having the strength to even pull the blanket over his nude body. He was cold, restless, and in major pain but it in some kind of way made him feel heavenly. 

Jungkook was sitting right beside him, his body equally sweaty, hair sticking to his forehead. His eyes didn't hold those dark stares anymore. Rather they were inquisitive, a little agitated maybe. His eyes frequently glanced at the neck of the one who was lying on the bed. The tan skin elegantly emphasized the reddish-purple large marks. 

That previous small mark wasn't even visible at this point. 

It could be said the elder was waiting for him to break into a giant smirk and kick him out of his apartments. 

But the silence was getting heavier and it was poking the elder. He wanted the other to speak, to say something, or to at least tell him to leave like he usually does but instead, something else made his eyes fluttered open. 

"Taehyung." the call was unusual, not soft or caring but rather obstinate. First names were only used between the duo when it was something absolutely dead serious or someone had crossed the limits. They very well knew the impact it had on both of them. 

"You want me to leave? I was gonn-"but Taehyung was cut off. 

"You still haven't told me who gave you that hickey." well that was unpredictable. Even the addressed male looked at him baffled.