『30』It's okay to be afraid

*:・゚✧*:・゚ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα *:・゚✧*:・゚

I have the best set of readers in the world. Fight me on that! ─────°•.☘︎.•°──

The sound of people screaming in joy or fear, mixed with the sound of the Ferris wheel moving, with a hint of the music coming from the stage was exactly like the sound of a nightmare to Taehyung. 

The Ferris wheel was moving slowly, going up at a smooth pace. He could see the small capsule leaving the ground and going up in the air. 

They were seated side by side. [A/n: Stream Side by Side by The8 and stan SEVENTEEN] 

The seat was small, not giving him an option to move. He was sitting steel, his jaw clenched, hands in a fist. Right beside him was sitting Jeon Jungkook, the sole reason for his despair. 

The elder was screaming inside every time the wheel made them go higher by an inch. Even without wanting he could see the glimpse of the skyscrapers as they rose higher. 

In no time they will be up in the sky. 

Just the thought made him squirm in his place. His legs started to feel numb in fear, a chill running down his spine when he looked below. An inhuman sound left Taehyung's lips when he realized just how high he was. 

"You know you are sounding like a dying crow." those words came from beside him. 

If it was some other time, the brunette wouldn't hesitate to give a savage reply but right now none of those words actually penetrated through his ears.  

He shouldn't have come here. He shouldn't have let his ego talk instead of himself. Gulping he tried to look down and once he realized they were basically floating in mid-air he let out another surpassed squeak. 

"Enjoying it Kim?" the raven head wiggled his eyebrows, definitely satisfied with Taehyung's reaction. 

The elder tried to glare but it came out as a pathetic glance. Still, he somehow managed to let out a small, "Definitely Jeon."

"We will go higher don't worry. We aren't even halfway through." With a smirk, Jungkook looked ahead of him. The young CEO seemed to be enjoying the ride to the fullest, which was quite interesting considering having Kim Taehyung near him. 

Maybe the way the elder was hiccupping every time the wheel moved satisfied Jungkook. He liked crushing the elder's ego under his feet. 

They were now at the top, the carnival ground was fully visible underneath them. The wheel stopped for a few minutes whenever a capsule was at the peak point to let the rider enjoy the view.

The striking view of the cityscape beside the Han was right in front of them. The sky was like a canvas splashed with pink, orange, blue, yellow, and purple. As if a painter, who was just sick and tired, dipped his brush in paint and stroked everywhere in the sky and created a masterpiece. 

It was one mesmerizing view, the city that seemed so enormous was below their feet. It was breathtaking. 

But not for someone.